1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

36 quests w/2 man guild?! Devs beware!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Arcadian02, 17 Jul 2018.

1. Arcadian02

Arcadian02 New Member

Im hard pressed to believe that a 2 man guild, with one player not even ranked with infamy has closed 36 quests!!
    I hope one of the developers can look into this and give an exclamation. It sounds fishy to me.

Mod edit: Screenshot removed. Please use direct in-game reports for this.

Last edited by a moderator: 17 Jul 2018
  2. N1mzor

N1mzor Active Member

This is the common guild exploit everyone is using for some time now.

The guild completed x amount of boards, then everyone, except a dummy account leaves before the rivalry is over and go into a fresh new guild or a another guild they all left before, so their opposition for the next rivalry is easier. A dummy account stays behind, so the players can rejoin again in a week or 2 once this guild rivalries for this guild become easier.

YerJokinArnYer likes this.
  3. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    My guild once went against a one man guild that did 43 quests. She beat us by 3 quests and was 100% legit.
    They might just have a lot of boosts.

4. Cricketmad

Cricketmad Well-Known Member

But is this not punishable switching guilds?

5. Ackoroth

Ackoroth Active Member

Attack Helicopter
    Switching guilds for easier rivalries is against BB's fair play rules, and I think is punishable.

6. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    They might not be switching guilds though, you don't know yet. It could be that they really did that many quests before. I've already met a one man guild that did more quests legitimately than them.

Ackoroth likes this.
  7. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Not an exploit.

Just part of the rules. Once anyone switches guilds. They can't receive rewards for a week.

As for the 2 players hitting 40+ quest.... if they have boost. And fleet every match. It is doable. Tip your hat and move on.

Fact. Your guild won't win every guild rivalry. Stop trying to. I speak from experience as a guild that won 21 straight. Eventually you will lose. Play more for fun. And enjoy the ride.

Jaws

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  8. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    That's probably a 'shell guild' of a group of guild hoppers. Since the game matches guilds up based on the quests done for the past two weeks, some guilds like to jump between 2 guilds to win the rivalry more often. I'm not exactly sure but I think this is how it works:

Step 1 Jump to second guild and leave 1 mini account in first guild to keep it open. Don't do quests/do some quests (do enough to earn some tokens, but not so much that they can't win next week) -- win rivalry board tokens but no rivalry end tokens (guild hopping penalty)
    Step 2 Do quests in second guild -- win rivalry board tokens and 1st place rivalry end tokens
    Step 3 Jump back to first guild. Repeat.
    By now the quests done should have reset, so they will get an easy match and can start the cycle again.

Anyway whatever they do, they get to win 1st place more often, supposedly more tokens (some people did the math and said that it's still about the same tokens, but idk about that), and wreck their rivals' day week.

Last edited: 17 Jul 2018
  9. Arcadian02

Arcadian02 New Member

some points given are understandable but even with boosts I find it difficult to believe. I’ve been playing for quite a while, even before the latest guild quests were created. Coming from a guild in which I created (US Rip Current) at 16-5-8, I really don’t expect to win them all even with the amount of fleeting we do and the time the guild puts in.
    Just didn’t make sense to me.
    Thanks guys

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  10. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    It’s totally possible, although really hard because you’d have to play a lot.

Arcadian02 likes this.