1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Fix the targeting system

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by D3X, 20 Apr 2017.

1. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

That's the whole problem as it is.

2. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    AHHHH that's why it happens! Can we disable this in settings? I prefer to cancel shots by tapping the screen with another finger. When I slide my thumb down to fire a grenade or mortar at close range, it just cancels the shot >.<

3. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    More on the topic of targetting, I'm quite content with just the full lock on feature and would like to be able to disable the auto aim for free control of my weapons when not locked on.

4. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

My guildmates also reported the jumping crosshair while holding the aim button. I think there might be a bug here.

Mad_Bulls_007 and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  5. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

I am really sick of the jumping crosshair. Hold the aim button and the crosshair jumps and the shot lands between two opponents and I was destroyed. This problem is really annoying.

6. Dęę Måçk

Dęę Måçk Member

Yes D3X have had this issue for awhile now while in up close battle enemy right in front of me the targeting will aim @ someone else across the screen ! Also noticed that enemies disappear when not very far away while I'm in sight of them then reappear same place as if radar just stopped working for a second REALLY annoying anyways hopefully DEVS are able to get this taking care of besides that doing a good job BATTLE BAY HQ

7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Turn on Sticky Targets. I didn't like it at first, but when I tried it the second time I realized how much better it is than the default. I'd personally like something in the middle.

8. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

Why cannot devs just simply disable the autoaim when the aimming button is pressed?

9. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

Thanks, I will try.

10. Miika

Miika Game Lead

It already is. Please provide a video indicating otherwise so we could investigate.

11. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Yeah I find this annoying too, I have this problem with box and mine. I'd love to be able to disable off screen cancel (as well as the cancel button on screen) in settings.

PastelPiku likes this.
  12. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

I have #number of the games. How can I see the replay associated with #number?

13. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

14. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

I found one example of my jumping crosshair. In the replay, there is no crosshair but I am sure that I have the problem. How can I show that to you?

15. Djradnad

Does your phone have a screen recorder app? That’s the only way I know of actually seeing the crosshairs, but the maybe the devs can see it some other way?

enotSenO likes this.
  16. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

17. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    I agree how it should be like a tactical fps. Maybe if there were a beta version or mode

18. Djradnad

I
    I believe it is something like, don’t put the hashtag before the number, or something like that, if you just go to the battle log where you see the number, just click on it and it saves to clipboard

wreck your day likes this.
  19. baysider

baysider Active Member

why is it that when my turret is focused on a particular ship then i press the target lock the turret then moves to some other ship at random and then locks on that ship?

what is the logic in that? is that the target lock working as intended?

i don’t know why this game is out over two years and this hasn’t been fixed. its extremely frustrating and annoying that this still happens.

20. baysider

baysider Active Member

i was just in a game where i was locked on a speeder who was right in front of me point blank range and the target lock switched to some other ship on the other side of the map before i shot without me touching anything

its broken