1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Give Us Something to Hope For

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Ænima, 10 Jul 2018.

1. Ænima

Ænima Active Member

So far, all the suggestions I have given in this thread have related to game improvements. But now I really want to implore the developers of this game to give the player base something to hope for.

It’s been about six months (?) since the last balance update. Since then, no official word on anything regarding the future of this game. “Esports” aside, where are we going with this?

I’m sure the devs have been hard at work on something major, but even the most devoted player wouldn’t know it. While I understand the need for secrecy, it’s been far too long since even a semblance of game improvement has been teased.

So to my suggestion. Devs: give us something to hope for. As far as I can tell, all the great suggestions in this thread are a shot in the dark, or worse, a waste of time and brain cells. We don’t need you to spoil details, but communicate with us about the your thoughts on the current status of the game / meta and what general direction you want to take the game.

The silence is deafening...

2. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    I agree. A long time ago, when I played Boom Beach, the developers had a list that they put out after each update about what they are planning on (obviously not very specific, but something like: map changes on wayward pains or something like that would be cool)

3. Mntr

Mntr Member

I was talking about that months ago.
    At least i got some respond. But nothing changed.

Ænima and *JAWS* like this.
  4. Ænima

Ænima Active Member

This is exactly the kind of stuff I'm hoping for - like a sticky in the Announcements section entitled "Dev Notes" or something.

TheAntiSnipe and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Moar teases FTW!!!
    The devs' peek-a-view was awesome, we need more!!!

ShipCrusherCz likes this.