1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I’m triggered of these OP weapons. I will say why

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by NoTtIaN, 3 Jul 2018.

1. USS Ironsides

USS Ironsides Member

I could go in between, less duration but more shield power for longer plays.
    I know but it's hard to upgrade when everything needs your attention.

Firebomb isn't op when your up against a good fixer or someone tanky with heal items. And thats what i deal with for a good majority of matches. Plus speeders and enforcers just zip past them or use Tesla bolt.
    I just can't deal with the people with 3 big berta's hidding in the back just shooting and eating tea and crumpets.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  2. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    Unless speeders and enforcer are stuck onto walls (crash n burn)
    I cant just deal with the shooters standing in master league with ace+ items and drinking coffee and crumpets *what are they?:oops:*

3. USS Ironsides

USS Ironsides Member

They are the p2p section spending 100s up to 1000s to get the perfect stuff off the bat.

IMO The problem is the items are either op or meh, the game is top down fed and updates are 3 to 4 months I think?
    Plus I'm not sure they have a dedicated team that mainly focuses on just battle bay, it's angry birds first then this.
    We will just have to wait and see what happens.

*when I mean meh I don't mean the weapon/item is bad it's just I don't see a lot of people use them outside of the popular ones.Carro is one I've never seen used and usually scrapped so me seeing someone who uses it on their build is rare.

Last edited: 5 Jul 2018
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

It's been said before, this game's devteam has nothing to do with Angry Birds

00starlord00 and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  5. USS Ironsides

USS Ironsides Member

Whatever the reason, I'm not sure if there could be a favorable balance between items without someone getting upset.
    But we will see what happens.

6. 00starlord00

00starlord00 Member

That's the our captain!!!;););)

7. 00starlord00

00starlord00 Member

Buddy let me tell u something that this game is never going to be balanced because it has given us so many items to try.

And most importantly I think that a game must not have to be a balanced and this game is a master piece in the it's own way.

8. USS Ironsides

USS Ironsides Member

There isn't really a lot of items, it's just the way the items slots are and inventory space makes it feel like you have a lot of items
    NOW LEAGUE OR DOTA and similar games have alot of items.

9. 00starlord00

00starlord00 Member

Listen to this carefully man, if you are gonna play with a regular setup or gonna play by copying someone's setup, then there is no fun in playing this game.
    You have to try every kind of setup and while doing so in a battle, if you lose, it doesn't mean that the setup you used wasn't the proper one.
    Believe me, players have tried so many setup but still haven't found every kind of "meta" setup.

10. Ænima

Ænima Active Member

Is it bad that I just love that the thread says he's "triggered"?

Stay triggered, my friend!

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. 00starlord00

00starlord00 Member

TheAntiSnipe likes this.