1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Restrictions on Gameplay!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DragonLegend, 6 Jul 2018.

1. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

I have a mk6 Enfo. My Gold is Full, Sugar is Full.
    All my Main Weapons are restricted any upgrade by requirements of duplicates. BUT thats not The Complain...Not at all.
    Then I thought Why not try another weapon while i get the dupes since farming and farming without goal is no fun. I could enjoy the game with another weapon.
    BUT wait i can't even do that even when I have dupes , gold , sugar , common parts, uncommon parts , Rare parts and Epic parts. I cant upgrade it.
    Ok what do i lack..any guesses.
    Yes POWER CELLS! But i should be able to get that too ryt..i should play more or something, buy it by gold or sugar. Maybe from item shop.
    But I can't seem to Find them( except ridiculous 80 epic powercell for 12000 pearls, No way F2P gonna get me that ).
    In Short- My Game Time has been reduced to less than 10 games a Day, Because I can't progress anymore.

I know this topic has been put up many times.
    Since This Update is supposed to be Maintaince , I though better to Remind Devs.

#Give us a (Better)Way To Farm PowerCell

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Easiest solution would be to allow people to upgrade power cells.
    There are so many common / uncommon cells which nobody uses, need a way of spending these.
    Played with the numbers and for me a sensible balance would be:

20 common cells = 1 uncommon cell
    20 uncommon cells = 1 rare cell
    20 rare cells = 1 epic cell
    20 epic cells = 1 legendary cell

Thoughts?

3. DragonLegend

I would take even worse exchanges than these.

Ash KOT likes this.
  4. Claudius Maximus

Claudius Maximus Active Member

When you are in the position you are currently - you store all rare items gained. upgrade them to level 11 and scrap them. Rinse and repeat.
    Each iteration will provide you with an epic core.

If you want to go a step further, you can even use that gold to buy items from the shop for the purpose of scrapping, to give you more parts and in turn pieces to eventually scrap for cells.

It's costly, but it is an option to turn gold and sugar to cells.

wreck your day and Ash KOT like this.
  5. DragonLegend

I am aware of the process.. Previously even scarpping 21 uncommon did the same but obviously they dont want us get epic powercells..

6. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

Uncommon doesn't give epic powercells, lvl 11 rares do

7. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Or just remove powercells all-together. It's already difficult to get the necessary dupes and parts to level items. Cells are not necessary.

8. DragonLegend

We can only wish...

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  9. Dilligaf

Dilligaf Member

I'll happily donate some of my power cells. I've got stacks of all varieties. I get so frustrated when I get power cells from the raffle, it's a compete waste for me.

FearsomeChicken likes this.
  10. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Yes lvl 21 uncommon when scrapped gives epic power cells

11. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Power Cells are poorly designed into this game. I agree 100% it is already so difficult to get item dups and parts that Cells are an unnecessary blocker.

Less than 1% of the players ever encounter this progress wall, and the other 99%+ of the players don't even know Power Cells exist. There is no good way around it except to spend a couple months trying to game the system into increasing Power Cell give rate. I don't know why the Devs keep ignoring this issue.

12. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Because like you said, <1% of players experience the issue. From what I know, the devs don't fix stuff that affects a very small audience ( 1% of 10,000,000 is 100,000), though I really hope that's a lie

13. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Based on the number of threads about power cells, it's not exactly an ignorable issue. Half the threads are questioning the purpose of having them at all... why they accumulate at common and uncommon levels for no reason...the other half ran out and are struggling to farm them. What's the purpose? Are they a blocker for P2W players who buy boxes and crates to get duplicate items only to be stuck on power cells? Are they intended to be a blocker for F2P players who struggle to get item duplicates? None of it makes sense.

14. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

Scrapping uncommon lvl 21 doesn't gives epic (may be lucky if u get) but for guaranteed epic cell srap rare 11; u can check thread and porthos video too for clarification