1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Quest allocation- sugar or gold?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by tr00po, 6 Jul 2018.

1. tr00po

tr00po New Member

When it comes to playing the game I’ve always just persevered and kept my head down, however recent things have forced me to make my first post here in forums.

I am endlessly getting gold quests despite having far less sugar and using sugar more than gold. For example this morning I logged onto to have a new quest which was gold, I rerolled to get another gold quest despite having 25k sugar and 4.6million gold (maximum). This has been very common over the past week and has got so bad that it deters me from playing the game due to lack of sugar rewards which I so badly require to continue leveling up both my epic railgun to level 50 and my second legendary weapon that I have acquired through bonus rounds in the guild raffle and scrapping items.

Any information on why this is occurring or how I can increase the chance of getting sugar quests would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

2. Stalie

Stalie Member

I am endlessly getting gold quests despite having far less sugar and using sugar more than gold. For example this morning I logged onto to have a new quest which was gold, I rerolled to get another gold quest despite having 25k sugar and 4.6million gold (maximum). This has been very common over the past week and has got so bad that it deters me from playing the game due to lack of sugar rewards which I so badly require to continue leveling up both my epic railgun to level 50 and my second legendary weapon that I have acquired through bonus rounds in the guild raffle and scrapping items.

Any information on why this is occurring or how I can increase the chance of getting sugar quests would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Hi,

I raised this issue a few months ago but to no avail. The Devs won't do anything about this.
    I have the opposite issue to yours I only get sugar quests and my sugar is always full. Even if I re-Spin I'll get sugar again.
    They call it RNG and they'll do nothing to improve it. I've asked that they alternate between gold and sugar quests but they claim the current system works fine.
    Other players then say stop crying and enjoy the sugar, you'll need it to train crew later on when it cost 2mil per training. I then say I'm already there with most off my crew at mac level and I'm still full of sugar!
    So devs please alternate the quests 1 of each not bloody 3x sugar or 3x gold ???

3. Cricketmad

Cricketmad Well-Known Member

basically it all depends on how much you play to which problem you have. Those who play a lot will have more sugar than gold and vice versa for those who play a few games a day. It's due to the training using so much sugar but taking so long.

Not sure what the fix is as I think the system works ok now you just have to keep your quests empty when possible and let them stack if they are the wrong resource until you can refresh them to the right type.

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Personally, as there are 2 types of reward (gold / sugar) then it shouldn't be difficult that if you reroll a quest, it guarantees you the other reward.
    So if you reroll a sugar quest it will always give gold and vice versa.

5. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Let
    Us
    Reroll
    Completed
    Quests
    Thanks

6. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Why would you complete a quest and then want to reroll it?

7. LimeOnMars

Couse I play a lot
    :rolleyes:

8. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Oh I think I understand, you dont want the quests limited so people who play more can complete more quests?

9. Cricketmad

Sometimes I run out of rerolls and complete a quest for sugar but don't need it so rerolling completed quests would help in this case.

I think if you complete the quest it should mean you get a choice claim the reward or reroll the quest for free. This works as it means you can in theory get unlimited rerolls with effort so keep those happy who want gold instead of sugar etc. Plus the current rerolls mean you can change a quest for if you don't use that weapon etc.

Hope that makes sense!

Ash KOT likes this.
  10. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Perfect sense and i love the idea :)

11. Cricketmad

:) Now MVP go mention it to a dev :p

12. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I think he means. First reroll is free. If you want to reroll more for a different reward, sugar or gold, then you can complete it in order to reroll a second time.

Edit: someone already explained it oops xD

Ash KOT likes this.
  13. LimeOnMars

I mean, I am in constant need of gold, and I play a lot. If a sugar quest appears, and I want to play, I will complete that quest. Being able to reroll that quest 8 hrs later could result in a gold quest, thus no sugar in the dustbin. :)