1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer and 2 tesla shield

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Wilfried, 2 Jul 2018.

1. Wilfried

Wilfried New Member

There is an imbalance between enforcer equipped with 2 tesla shield and the other boat... they are almost indestructible in 1 vs 1 ! Perharps it would be wise to reduce the effectiveness of the tesla shield ?? Soon everyone will play this boat with this config, the game will no longer have any interest...

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

ENFORCER GANG

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You must be an endgame player facing people with t4-t5 epic TSes? Yeah, THOSE are OP. The ones used by F2Ps(rares for the most part) are just weak as heck.

Kurd1stan. and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  4. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Faught few MK7 Enforcer with full level bubble.

Although my fixer lost the battle but it was a good battle for me.

5. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

I hardly think bubbles are made to tank. That’s what it turn into. Enforcer draws a lot of misses at mid range, can run away, and now the bubbles lacking counters.

6. Wilfried

Wilfried New Member

We can win against MK7 in a late game duel! I did it ... but you have to succeed all your shots, to miss him and especially that he does not flee! Torpedoes are the main weapons that allow you to hope for a victory ... Only you have to expose by playing medium and short distance, hope that it is close to a wall. Basically, you have more chance to sink lol
    So yes, it's interesting to play against an enforcer because you have to succeed your shots! This allows us to improve in precision. I still find that after 2 shots to break his shield another appears, in the long run, it's tiring ...
    I hope that Rovio will rectify that, decreasing the yellow box of 1 and increasing by 1 the red ones for example or their life ...

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  7. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

OaTo could tell you otherwise.. ;)

Attached Files:

8. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20180703-145342.jpg
    Soooooo awesome ly op and nimble.
    My ExC can't break it, and miss a lot.

9. Wilfried

Wilfried New Member

upload_2018-7-3_8-15-4.jpeg

I don’t imagine against you lol

10. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Other than maybe a bad game or two, those were the only matches were I couldn't sink an opponent once in two lives. Enfo's with T3 leg and/or max epic double bubbles could sit in the middle and tank my full anti-enfo setup .. then end up with 8-10 coins vs my 3 coins because 75% of my damage was absorbed.

It would be fantastic if we could automatically forfeit all future 1v1 matchups with those opponents or start counting the damage absorbed by the Tshield on the results page.

But it's not that big of a deal to close out the app and take a break when I see I've been matched with one of those guys .... so it's whatevs :D

11. NamelessOne

NamelessOne New Member

A t5 epic tesla shield has 'only' as much as 16xx HP, a rare one just as low as 11xx HP with duration perks equipped (i suppose these are still the most used perks?). This is nothing when those massive t5 epic and leg explosive canons shoot at you. I play around 4k infamy with my enforcer (t5 epic and t5 rare ts) and as soon as I use my ts i'm about to be stunned and blown out of the water a few seconds later by all these overpowered weapons out there. Every shooter, defender and most of the speeders still using at least one of those explosive canon monsters which can pop your bubble(s) in no time.
    So is it me who´s doing something wrong or is it you who don't have enough firepower to pop that bubbles? No kidding and offence here, I am really surprised right now that the bubbles are such anoying out there...

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  12. TheAntiSnipe

I have the same issues. Been to 3800+ infamy and I get ripped apart the moment I come out of cover, with my epic t4 and rare t4 gear. I think what people have issues with is their damage not registering as contribution in battle. And of course those HUGE legendary TSes that can tank down A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G. But then again, I gues people having dual epic t5 or epic t5+leggy t2-t3 will be pretty OP.

Personally, I think damage done to TSes should be counted IF it manages to break or assist in breaking it. Because this is very important in taking down those enfos.

13. Wilfried

Wilfried New Member

at most TS Epic T5, you will be at 1953 (1071 basic + 45% crew + 100 crew + 75x4 perk). The epic explosive cannon T5 is at 1891 (824 base + 92% crew + 15 crew + 4x8% perk). [I have calculated with evolved crews to the maximum.] Thus, as a rule and according to the configuration of each, an explosive cannon fire is not enough to break the shield, sometimes if ...

14. Wilfried

Wilfried New Member

I fully understand your point of view, and must be just as annoying! I play regularly around 4000 being in nightmare. I have 2 explosive cannon T5 (not always equipped). I assure you that most of the time I use a gun shot epic T5 and another weapon T5 epic to break the epic TS ... So in front of 2 TS T5 epic is 4 shots first time obviously ... This leaves plenty of time for the enforcer to inflict a lot of damage or run away! I mainly play Shooter, but imagine other boats with fewer weapons. (I am here to speak with respect and to know the different feelings).

ShipCrusherCz and Spongeboat like this.
  15. TheAntiSnipe

I'll say it as I always have, TS needs a little balance in the top end.

However, for now, please DO NOT engage enforcers in 1v1s. It will be much better if you do the "dishonorable"(as if there's such a thing as dishonor in battle) thing and shoot them in the back or gang up on them. ONE ship can never fight fair with enfos if it is not a speeder or enfo, at least not now.

16. NamelessOne

NamelessOne New Member

Ok, looks like i should switch my perks from duration to hp... so far I only got one rare shield perk :(
    my shields are regulary poped by one EC shot and after that the oponent has still 4 weapons with 2 sec global countdown to fire at me... That’s actually a huge problem because in my opinion the rate of facing shooters in this game is way to high > too much firepower in the bay

17. Spongeboat

Spongeboat Well-Known Member

That's not the case in my experience. I have a maxed T5 epic explosive cannon with 1600ish damage and it can't break a T5 epic tesla shield.

So basically whenever I face an enforcer, I have to waste two shots just to take down one tesla shield and during that time the enforcer already did massive damage to me with his meta flare + blast combo.
    Sometimes I able to do some damage with my third shot after the shield is broken, sometimes I can't do any damage at all because their second bubble is already activated and we're back on the square one where I waste another two shots to take down the shield hoping I can do some damage this time.
    At that point I probably already dying from all the damage I took, and the enforcer is safe and merry in his little electric pink invincible bubble.

Tesla shield needs some rework.

18. NamelessOne

NamelessOne New Member

Really? Explosive Canon only does 1600 damage? Can't believe that...

19. TTrain

TTrain Member

Whuutt!?!? :confused:o_O
    I wanna see that replay!

20. Fixer Wiseman

Fixer Wiseman Member

I used dual tesla shields in the 1 vs 1 event. It was brutal at times.
    Sorry to all those nightmare league players I defeated only for them to click on my profile at the end and realise they've been defeated by someone with 3200 infamy lol. I'd like to think my skill had something to do with it though