1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Random thread :P

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by SupremeCalamitas, 30 Jun 2018.

1. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    i dunno, just post what you wanna

2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Ok

Attached Files:

wreck your day likes this.
  3. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

1. How to handle someone stalking u on FB?
    - stalk them back

4. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Don't ask me why.

5. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Time for very important memes
    D7C2259F-66C9-4FED-93A0-280CAF387AD4.jpeg B3276E44-E701-4179-B46F-49DBF3588235.jpeg 94DDC3EC-97F0-4B26-807E-35A6C0CC7910.png 571BBF61-9B7E-4637-A273-D738950F1613.jpeg

Ultrah likes this.
  6. SupremeCalamitas

When you finally find your fixer and they ain't selfish IMG_0432.jpg

Ultrah likes this.
  7. SupremeCalamitas

When someone tells me speeder is bad and I should switch to enforcer or something IMG_0476.jpg

8. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

9. SupremeCalamitas

Selfish fixer is bad because they don't heal their teammates, only have one weapon ( two is still bad if you don't have yellows or blues), and tend to be reckless. They basically taunt a friend looking for heals, and are bad all-round. Sure, they can beat an individual speeder, but everyone knows that when you see a fixer that's being a jackass and not healing, you know it's selfish and save it for last ( maybe firing some hate shots in between), and thus the speeder won't be stupid and go after the speeder.

Convinced?

I don't want this to be a serious thread, mind you. So keep selfish fixers out of here, they don't deserve memes or relaxation

10. ShipCrusherCz

I just wanted to have serious debate with you about selfish fixers, you don't want and I accept it, but please don't spread these lies everywhere, ok?

you can search more videos if you want

11. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Selfish fixer is good precisely because they do not heal their teammates, but instead heal themselves, and at a much higher rate to prove as an efficient, near indestructible distraction. They generally have 2 weapons and are mk6-7 because selfish fixer isn't that good from mk1-5. (2 is just as much as a speeder, and speeders can be powerful if played well; shooter and defender do not have yellows, they can also be powerful if played well; and seriously what ship in BB does not have blue items.) They tend to be reckless because playing selfish fixer well is an art that most haven't mastered. (But give them time to learn, and they will be a formidable opponent and an asset to your team in the future :)) Players of all other ships, including non-selfish fixers can also be reckless and do stupid things if they are not good at their ship/build.

They only taunt 'friends' who expect fixers to always help them, and who are foolish enough not to realise that their fixer seems to have an insane regen rate. Selfish fixers are not bad all-round, they have some pros and cons, just like all the other ships in the bay. Not attacking the selfish fixer is the exact technique on how to beat them, but sometimes people still target them and try to take them down despite seeing that they are selfish, for the exact same reason that people run into mines that are placed at painfully obvious positions.

Not convinced.

I also do not want this to be a serious thread, but I can't help but step in and give you my 2¢ when you speak of selfish fixers as if they were an abomination, and when you repeatedly express such hatred and vehemence towards selfish fixers every time this topic is brought up.

Aether_Zero and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  12. ShipCrusherCz

I said that to him but it doesn't seem to be effective
    also mk4 and 5 selfish fixers might be good
    won some 1v2 and even 1v3 situations in ranked mode last week (and it was against mk5 shooters and speeders)

wreck your day likes this.
  13. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Please guys,

No need to post about selfish fixer here.

I already created a topic for it.

It's on the 43th page, let's make it 100th.

Ok

Screenshot_20180623-222649.jpg btw I like to ride this too

14. wreck your day

Mk4-5 selfish fixer may be good with a good player, but 1 weapon and only 2 green items for mk4 is a clear disadvantage compared to other ships, so there are much fewer mk4-5 selfish fixer players.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  15. ShipCrusherCz

0-Star-Wars-memes.jpeg

Screenshot_20180702-191254.png
    using easter eggs in WOT Blitz
    @Sewah did you tried this?
    Screenshot_20180702-161417.png Screenshot_20180702-161403.png

16. ShipCrusherCz

everyone love this car!:p
    72pBI61.jpeg

17. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

18. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Sorry if we are posting other game here, it's off topic.

U may delete if we breach any law.

19. wreck your day

I can't meme, so here are some of the best funnies in my stash :)
    Two guys were taking Chemistry at the University of Alabama. They did pretty well on all of the quizzes and the midterms and labs, such that going into the final they had a solid "A." These two friends were so confident going into the final that the weekend before finals week (even though the Chemistry final was on Monday), they decided to go up to the University of Tennessee and party with some friends. They had a great time. However, with hangovers and everything, they overslept all day Sunday and didn't make it back to Alabama until early Monday morning.

Rather than taking the final then, they found their professor after the final to explain to him why they missed the final. They told him that they went up to the University of Tennessee for the weekend, and had planned to come back in time to study, but that they had a flat tire on the way back, and didn't have a spare, and couldn't get help for a long time, so they were late in getting back to campus.

The professor thought this over and told them they could make up the final on the following day. The two guys were elated and relieved. They studied that night and went in the next day for the final.

The professor placed them in separate rooms, and handed each of them a test booklet and told them to begin. They looked at the first problem, which was worth 5 Points. It was something simple about Molarity & Solutions.

"Cool," they thought. "This is going to be easy." They did that problem and then turned the page.

They were not prepared, however, for what they saw on this page.

It said: [95 Points] - Which tire?
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question.

The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the sidewalk, and stopped inches from a shop window. For a second, everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said, "Look, pal, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!"

The passenger apologized and said he didn't realize that a little tap could scare him so much. The driver calmed down and replied, "Sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver - I've been driving hearses for the last 25 years!
    An old man lived alone in Ireland. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, who would have helped him, was in Long Kesh Prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his predicament. Shortly, he received this reply, "For HEAVEN'S SAKE Dad, don't dig up that garden, that's where I buried the GUNS!"

At 4 A.M. the next morning, a dozen British soldiers showed up and dug up the entire garden, without finding any guns.

Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what happened, and asking him what to do next. His son's reply was: "Now plant your potatoes, Dad; It's the best I could do at this time."
    After fifty years of wondering why he didn't look like his younger sister or brother, the man finally got up the nerve to ask his mother if he was adopted.

"Yes, you were, son," his mother said as she started to cry softly. "But it didn't work out and they brought you back."
    After being nearly snowbound for two weeks last winter, a Seattle man departed for his vacation to Miami Beach, where he was to meet his wife the next day at the conclusion of her business trip. They were looking forward to pleasant weather and a nice time together.

Unfortunately, there was some sort of mix up at the boarding gate, and the man was told he would have to wait for a later flight. He tried to appeal to a supervisor but was told the airline was not responsible for the problem and it would do no good to complain.

Upon arrival at the hotel the next day, he discovered that Miami Beach was having a heat wave, and its weather was almost as uncomfortably hot as Seattle's was cold.

The desk clerk gave him a message that his wife would arrive as planned. He could hardly wait to get to the pool area to cool off, and quickly sent his wife an e-mail via his palmtop PC, but due to his haste, he made an error in the address.

His message therefore arrived at the home of an elderly preacher's wife whose even older husband had died only the day before.

When the grieving widow opened her e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out an anguished scream, and fell to the floor passed out. Her family rushed to her room where they saw this message on the screen:

Honey, departed yesterday as you know.
    Just now got checked in.
    Some confusion at the gate.
    Appeal was denied.
    Received confirmation of your arrival tomorrow.

Your loving husband.

P.S. Things are not as we thought. You're going to be surprised at how hot it is down here.

:D:D
    All credits to gcfl.net

Sewah likes this.
  20. ChickenSurprise

ChickenSurprise Active Member

Healing you up
    Despacito!
    Dunno, what did you expect?