1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheat or not?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by GSMester, 2 Jul 2018.

1. GSMester

GSMester New Member

For the second time, my guild is grouped with a guild who have only one player and no mission is done. Complete 0 quest. The tactic is that the group have three guilds, and the members move themselves every next weeks into the 1.st, 2nd, 3th. As the game takes into consideration two weeks earlier completed quests number, the team wins each week.

Is this a fair attitude? Are not they sanctioning this? is it a fraud or is it okay?

2. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Personally I agree with you. If you believe you are correct, then I would report the player in-game who is keeping the shell guild open.

It would be useful if there was a ‘report guild’ option rather than just the ‘report player’ option which currently exists.

Some people have done calcs, and worked out that the benefit to the guild hopping guild is marginal compared to playing fairly. However, this takes no account of the players who don’t guild hop but get lower rewards as a result of the unfair actions.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  3. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Although I didn't find this particular thing listed in the fair play rules, I'm pretty sure that this counts as fooling the game mechanics and therefore is not allowed.

Maybe there was a dev reply somewhere about this topic? Can anyone find it?

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  4. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Why not just remove guild when there are zero players? Give warning when last person is leaving guild guold will be nullified.

5. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Sifa likes this.
  6. GSMester

GSMester New Member

1 player ( with 0 infamy ) remains in each group. So they can go back in 3 weeks!

7. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

This is definitely an exploitation of the system. I've seen it many times too. Report them in-game and send a dev/mvp their guild name.

8. GSMester

GSMester New Member

Mod Edit: Please send these types of screenshots and player reports directly to a forum administrator or MVP. Don't post them publicly. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: 3 Jul 2018
  9. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Can the Dev team track a shift of joiners and leavers of guilds? I.e. a guild population movement of 50% +/-