1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

1v1 Event Reward System Complaint

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SeaNavy, 29 Jun 2018.

1. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

I agree. I've lost a couple rigged matches against Shooters and we both win 6 coins. It's good for me, but it's damn unfair.

Mad_Bulls_007 likes this.
  2. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Plus we can't do much damage because speeder/enforcer don't have much HP in first place. Then we get shafted for not doing much damage even if we win 0-2.
    (Censored) all around.

ShipCrusherCz and FirnenAhead like this.
  3. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Right. Selfish fixers minimum wage.

I guess karma's finally coming to bite you In the ass

4. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

minimum wage but awesome win ratio:p
    and possibility to finish the winning streak achievement

Sewah and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  5. ShipCrusherCz

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  6. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

I suggested to separate the TDM reward calculation from the normal mode 2 weeks ago. Guess it went on deft ears like it always was.

I tried 4 of the 5 ships except fixer and I have to say playing defender is worst. Smart yellows boats will slow try for 1 kill and then hide. Shooter was doing much better but doesn't fair that well against yellow boats that custom for 1 on 1 - as expected. Of course when I played the yellow boats, I did exactly as described above.

My complains:
    1. I've been matching with people 4000+ GS lower than me many times. I have MK7s against MK5s with >40 rares or >30 epics. Many have a lot of mortars so I assumed that's all the have.
    2. Like many stated, rewards purely on damages is just dumb. Separate the reward calculations and custom it for each event type.

I almost got Peter King with a frost-torp speeder. His weapon is just too powerful. For those who says that this game requires a lot of skills, Peter King already won #1 in NM several consecutive weeks and only got 12K battles.

Last edited: 30 Jun 2018
    ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  7. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

8. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

When has this dev team ever taken the simple most logical and rational approach to any issue? It's not in their DNA.

BasedCarpen likes this.
  9. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

10. Scogel

Scogel Member

As a defender I find it super hard to win. Maybe I just have awful luck but the majority of my matched end up being either single or double bubble enforcer and those are just impossible to beat as a defender. You have no where near the fire power needed. Even against shooters it's a toss up on who wins.

11. ShipCrusherCz

send screen shot of your setup and I think that people might help (especially some enfo mains)

12. Thorgal__

Thorgal__ New Member

You did effort each time to finish the challenge you got several times the same legendary perk for the weapons you don’t use ....... disappointment...... will not fight anymore...

13. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Absolutely agree with this, in fact I came on here to say it.

14. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

I started using double Tesla bolt just for this, and it has worked

15. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Tesla bolt is really powerful 1 on 1..
    I've stuck with shooter on this one and going great, but stun is a real hassle to deal with.

16. White Wolve

White Wolve New Member

17. White Wolve

White Wolve New Member

This event has pissed so many ppl off to the point that many are probably considering shit canning this game! And I seriously dont blame them! If your you have high gear score you will have no problem getting the winnings from this event, but if your mid to lower level, just forget trying to get enough coins to get anything useful to help yourself progress! Not one battle have i been matched up with the same level as me! PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR @$$ ROVIO !!!!!,!,

18. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

19. Nimzor

Nimzor Member

I only play defender. I played a total of 89 games for this event so far. Won - 78, Draw - 5, Lost 6. Half of my losses and Draws were against other Defenders. I only lost to an enforcer once and a speeder once, everything else I lost or drew were against shooters, all of which were at MK6 (against my MK5) and had superior gear over me.

I would say your gear choices are the problem without seeing what you have though, as I found speeders and enforcers to be probably the easiest match ups, albeit sometimes super frustrating. I was normally beating them 2-0, whereas against shooters and Defenders I normally win 2-1.

20. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

Stun was ridiculous before it got nerfed and the nerf was needed. I said it before that defense point need to resist stun too to make that useful. Speeders and enforcers don’t need to be protected from stun. The other 3 ships do.