1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for Shooter MK4

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Raunak, 19 Jun 2017.

1. Raunak

Raunak Member

Hey guys I am using shooter MK3. And soon I will be at level 22 so I will upgrade my Shooter to MK4. Before upgrading I need some suggestions what 4th weapon should I use??? I am so confused. Hence I have some weapons in my inventory. Please suggest wat to use as a 4th weapon. Once I upgrade it to MK4. Screenshot_2017-06-20-01-11-47.png

2. -(Ranger)-

-(Ranger)- New Member

switch out your explosive cannon with the big berta and lvl up your rare explosive cannon, only use one cannon and since your shooter but I suggest blast cannon and use the extra sot for the triple torbedo then use the spot that your other cannon used to be in for an epic of your choice (it can be the cannon you switched out if you want).

3. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

When you upgrade I would suggest using the Big Berta as your next weapon. It would fit in nicely with your current build, and you have enough to get it to Tier IV.
    Only suggestion is whatever weapon you add when you get Mk IV is make sure it is a 2-point item. At the moment you are only using 4 of your 5 slot points. Make sure you use all 6 when you upgrade. Big Berta or torps will do this. Making that a tier 2 rare fire bomb would be a good addition too.

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I always use 2 mortar type and 2 cannon type weapons. So you can get the speeders but also deal damage to crouds.
    My setup: Long range mortar, Sniper, Big Berta, Explosive cannon, big shield, bandage.
    (If you decide to use explosive cannon you must master your timing with hitting speeders using overboost)

Hope that helps.

5. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

I use this exact build for my MK3 shooter, only instead of Explosive Cannon I have a Rare Long Range Mortar. U can just add some kind of mortar to this wen u level up to MK4. Good luck.

6. Captain miro

Captain miro New Member

7. Gautham

Gautham New Member

Why no one uses cannon it loads in 5 sec

8. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Because a lot of times you have 1 shot at an enemy before they are gone (like a speeder) so you'd like to have like a blast cannon or sniper cannon (or something high damaging and accurate) rather than a cannon. Or you are at a range where there would be better weapons for that common situation. But the cannon can be reliable in upclose battles. It is fairly used actually especially on fixer.

9. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

Yes, having one cannon in your arsenal is always a good backup choice.