1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I thought 1 vs 1 would be the same level ships

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flint, 29 Jun 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hello All,

I was under the impression a mk4 would battle another mk4 in `1 vs 1, but was I wrong. Mk2 have to fight mk3 and mk4 have to fight mk5 and so on.

So, if Gear Score has been let lose, what then is the rule for who plays who?

Regards,
    Flint

2. Chris Krahn

Chris Krahn Member

No body knows, the system is messed up for a lot of people

3. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    Yep.. mk6 here battle mk7

I lose :(

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I've had a 15-0 streak of wins and I have to say I don't think my opponents are having a very good time. First two matches I had were against mk5 ships, shooters at that.

I KEEP GETTING SHOOTERS. I'm a mk6 double bubble enfo capable of punching out 4000+ HP in like 7.5 seconds in a fight. Devs have to balance who fights who because I have had only one close battle against a shooter, every single shooter battle other than that one was a walk in the park.

5. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Lol I'm one of the guys not having a good time lol
    I've got 6-7k gear on an mk5 and keep finding mk6s with 2k more gear
    I get recked lol was 5 wins from my first 37 event matches :(
    It's not like I have better gear either lol my enemies gear matches or exceeds mine lol then add the extra ships worth of hp and I might as well sit in spawn and go poor another whiskey

6. TheAntiSnipe

If it makes you feel any better, I also fought someone with 10k GS during my streak. *Beep* just can't save themselves worth a *beep*

7. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

968B38C5-5F46-4C96-A0C0-30A7AC4CA94C.png
    Lol you had to jinx me with the double bubble didn’t ya lol I couldn’t even break em lol and believe it or not that’s not my worst match lol
    I faced a fixer with a lvl45 epic duct tape and a leggy one with a leggy pulse and bandaids lol I couldn’t do damage faster then it repaired its self

8. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I even had a floater in 1 vs 1, did I get matched up with him or her because of my age?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. Sidd gamer

Sidd gamer Active Member

so much lol and also after seeing this i am afraid to play my mk5 enforcer

10. TheAntiSnipe

Lucky man hehe

11. sea31

sea31 Member

Definitely one of the shooters getting wrecked over here. I think it's just an issue in terms of popularity - I just don't think there are enough people playing the game to make for great 1 v 1 matchups. They should at least lock it in ship type wise, that at least gives people with lower infamy/gear scores something of a shot.

12. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I said it before, I would love to see an event, whether it is 5 vs 5, 3 vs 3 or 1 vs 1, but with all the same ships and weapons.

Anyone interested in this idea?

13. TheAntiSnipe

It would be cool if they gave famous players' builds to everyone in events.

14. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

at first i had a high win ration (not too much high ) but then i don't know what happened to the MM , it keep putting me against very higher gear score players o_O couple of times i waited more than 1 min and then MM matched me against mk6 enforcer and mk7 shooter& enforcers with way higher gear score

15. MatthewNGBA

MatthewNGBA Member

This event sucks... i used mk4 ship and had gear score of 3200... got matched up with mk5 ship and gear score of 4300. Obviously i wasnt gonna win... this event is stupid and ive already stopped playing it. Waiting for next week. With their bad matchmaking 1 v1 sucks. I got missmqtched plenty and when the gear score of opponent was lower, I lost cause it was some high level manipulating gear score. The only match i won was cause the lvl 42 using an mk3 fixer and legendary torpedo was stupid enough to not stop me from capturing. Also, they need to change reward system to the way it was the last 2 events... people wanna choose their rewards better.

16. TheAntiSnipe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.