1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New event 1v1 duels

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by YerJokinArnYer, 27 Jun 2018.

1. Chris Krahn

Chris Krahn Member

I'm a mark 5 and I can only have a big shield which takes 2 slots, get YOUR shit outa here. also if I was trying to "game" the system I wouldn't have put a t5 epic big shield

Last edited: 29 Jun 2018
  2. burnedtoAshe

burnedtoAshe New Member

after spending 900 coins if i think then u get a yellow crate for free (not free but after u spend 900 coins from the event)

3. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Score kills or capture the point.
    Thats was on the TDM screen

I killed 2 but less damage = 6 coins
    Enemy being killed 2 times more damage = 6 coins

U should put score damage not kill.

Anyway I enjoyed the battle.

It's fun.

Good job Dev.

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

You are still running a ship that is missing an item. I've already stated that the system detects this and accounts for it. That is why you are getting matched way above your gear score.

5. Chris Krahn

Chris Krahn Member

That makes no sense, It would be the same weather I had two epic shields vs one big shield, how about you take your no information having ass somewhere else

6. FiiNami

FiiNami Active Member

Well if this is how they detect 'exploit' then better not lmao Rovio continue to punish innocent players, just like they do with infamy 'tanker' who actually tried to win but getting matched with shit player and lose 40 games straight

Fair enough you want to punish cheater but if the way you do it also punishes honest but bad player/unlucky player, then don't..change your method!

7. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I had 4 battles until now. 3 very balanced and I had a great time! Thanks for the event, GODevs! But this little guy was unfairely matched against me.
    Screenshot_20180629-112429.png
    Screenshot_20180629-112441.png Screenshot_20180629-112445.png
    Screenshot_20180629-112454.png
    Screenshot_20180629-112457.png
    I was using my normal setup and he was not trying to cheat, I Hope the devs can fix this soon.

PS: My gear score is close to 10k and I'm level 45 (or 46, I don't remember lol )

Last edited: 29 Jun 2018
  8. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Lol go test it yourself then. It is not the same. Items have the same gear score no matter if they are 1 point or 2. So you are technically missing an entire items worth of gear score, and I believe that the system accounts for this and gives you that gear score.

It's definitely not perfect and they have changed the MM basically everyday of every event. We are still pretty early in an entirely new matchmaking method, so expecting them to have it perfect already is asinine.

9. Chris Krahn

Chris Krahn Member

Agreed, I'm not a great player but this is my normal set up, this is my top tier stuff. Makes no sense

10. Chris Krahn

Chris Krahn Member

I expect them to get better not worse, and you are right but I shouldn't get punished for using my best items. On top of that I don't have another blue item to out in that slot so again take it somewhere else

11. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I'm in the same boat. My best setup includes a lvl11 epic nitro because I've never gotten more of them. But I am nearly positive that item is seen as trying to "fool" the system and accounted as higher since I have Swift T5 unlocked and T5 OB on my ship as well. In a past event, I actually swapped that nitro for a T1 Leg Tesla Bolt and raised my gear score, but got easier matches. Might just be placebo, but the difference was almost painful.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  12. Chris Krahn

Chris Krahn Member

Fair enough, but don't falsley accuse me

13. Cricketmad

Cricketmad Well-Known Member

Any idea which ship/meta is working best yet?

14. Rainbow Warrior

Speeder is working great! Didn't fight against enfos or defenders, yet!

15. Cricketmad

sweet so my plan is still a go then when I finally get home from work!

16. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I'm feeling sorry for guys trying to manipulate gear score and end up against mk7s. Don't do it, guys. Just don't.

17. Fir4

Fir4 New Member

Unfair and unbalanced 1500 Vs 3200 infamy.. please fix

18. Rainbow Warrior

I love when it happens hahahah

19. Fir4

Fir4 New Member

What a game very balanced instant uninstall and * 1play store

Attached Files:

20. Cricketmad

I'm guessing seeing as you used an mk3 speeder when you have a mk5 shooter it punished you for manipulating your GS. Welcome to fair playing once again! I love this new system!!

StrictSalmon307 likes this.