1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Annoying Battle highlights during battle

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by KRN Nomad, 23 Jun 2018.

1. KRN Nomad

KRN Nomad Member

Place these annoying battle highlights somewhere else other than in the dead center. I can't see my targets. Why do I have to look at the message of who hit whom with what weapon, when I'm about to get killed? If the battle highlights in customize option should remove those annoying messages, it sure isn't working. It makes me wonder how some of the videos on Youtubes don't have those hella annoying highlights.

2. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

If those battle highlights seem annoying to you,then turn off this option in the Settings:cool::);)

ChickenSurprise likes this.
  3. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

+1 remove those kill highlights.. when mass massacre is going on I can't see shit

4. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
  5. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

wreck your day likes this.
  6. KRN Nomad

KRN Nomad Member

I'm playing on Pixel XL & that option doesn't do anything. I have all 3 of them unchecked & I still have the battle highlights blocking my view.

7. KRN Nomad

KRN Nomad Member

Unfortunately, it doesn't do anything on my Pixel. I thought that would remove the annoyance, but nope... The notification options didn't work until the very recent update for me.

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Oh wait, do you mean the kill feed?

Yeah, the killfeed is at a very bad spot imho, I really would like an option to disable it. I cannot count the sheer number of kills that I've missed solely because of the killfeed blocking my vision.

Devs please fix!

wreck your day and KRN Nomad like this.
  9. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I like to think of this as an indirect Sniper nerf, since it only really blocks ‘long ranged’ aiming. :)

10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Yeah right. Try midranging with blast/ex/flare in the clutch. It's sure to ruin any yellow user's day:D