1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

buy rare case through the battle stars

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Eradone, 21 Jun 2018.

1. Eradone

Eradone New Member

I think like everyone that in the end the possibility to buy through the battle stars of uncommon coffers is useless, given that in 99.9% of the times you buy one out only useless things come out.
    Why not make these battle stars really worthwhile for something useful?
    for example, you can buy rare cases at the right price in stars, what do you think?

2. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    I had this idea too.
    From a conversation between me and TheAntiSnipe:
    so, you know how you can buy star crates for 15 stars, well star crates are pretty useless, so why can’t we save up stars to buy better chests. What do you think?
    I kinda getting tired of having to scrap 6 million uncommons, (I mean, if not, I’ll keep the uncommons, I occasionally get good stuff)(even got 2 epic bandages)(love bandage)

Then he said:
    Lol. I asked, but got no reply from the devs about this

3. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

iam not sure but i think that was possible before a long time , you could buy a rare or even an epic ( but i think , it was giving only 1 item , nothing else ) , but BB has changed ,and iam pretty sure that this idea have been posted before

4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I guess if they wanted to give us more stuff for stars they would have done it already, but instead they took stuff away.

My question is, if stars are going to be limited to just buying green chests, then why even keep them in the game? They aren’t even awarded fairly. Just a pointless relic from a different era, that now serve little to no purpose.

They should just be removed the game.

NeptuneGaming likes this.
  5. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Earlier rare (50 stars) and epic (150 stars) crates occasionally appeared in the shop and especially the epic box was somewhat rare. So it's not like they were always available similar to uncommon boxes today.

But I totally agree that stars are pointless now because me and most of the active players probably scrap 99 % of the items we get. I would love if we could again save the stars for higher tier crates.

6. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

This. I have been suggesting this for a year now. You get rare epics from stars why not return to previous ways of rare and epic boxes. Earning stars is not easy(unless you have loads of firebombs).

Eradone likes this.