1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Account Loss

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by JustasMega, 19 Jun 2018.

1. JustasMega

JustasMega New Member

I need serious help...
    I've haven't played battle bay for a day, and so two days later I see I need to update my game, and after that, my game won't start.
    I delete it after a few tries and redownload it. I try to login with my google account... Doesn't work. Then I do the whole tutorial and try to login with my facebook. And I didn't work... I tried doing it again and reinstalling again and it didn't work!
    I need help! I've been playing for an extremely long time and I love battle bay. I don't want to restart again... My name right now is RankOwlRink, which is also my google account name. My main account is Megantic. So please, any of the devs, please help me with this! I've put the ids for both accounts. Hope ill get back...
    RankOwlRink (right now/ newbie one)
    DELETED BY MOD FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Last edited by a moderator: 19 Jun 2018
    Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  2. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

3. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

I think you should edit this line and hide the string here... Only give this to devs or whomever you contact in support

Last edited: 19 Jun 2018
  4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Also make sure that you have in fact logged into your your google play center, have synced with it, or have synced with facebook.
    If you have not synced with either - we can't help you find your account.

5. JustasMega

JustasMega New Member

I've checked and I am synced with both facebook and google play, but the button for google play says log in ( Facebook says log out) and this says when I've restarted the app, Although when I saw the replies I checked the game and it asked me to log in with my google account

6. JustasMega

JustasMega New Member

Photos aswell Battle Bay_2018-06-19-23-02-55.png

Last edited: 20 Jun 2018
  7. SlayerofSergeants

Start a support ticket with Rovio if you want to dole out your personal account details. You'll have more luck with direct communication than on the public forum.

Last edited: 20 Jun 2018
    StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  8. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    SOMEONE DELETE SECOND PIC!! NOBIDY LOOK AT IT!

even though that string of characters is impossible to memorize ( unless you have hyperthymesia or whatever it's called) it's safer to delete the image

9. SlayerofSergeants

I'm looking at it from desktop web browser. Easy to type it out, then copy/paste to whatever. I don't know whether or not it can actually be used to hijack an account. That's not to say there aren't motivated thieves out there. Could sit on the account data for a year, then come back to hijack a fully equipped account. Who knows?

Better safe than sorry! This is the second time I told him not to post that info. Last time a Mod stepped in and deleted it.

10. JustasMega

JustasMega New Member

Deleted the second pic.
    Just so everyone knows it's my first time on the forums asking for things :/

11. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

sergant slayer just looking out for you :p

SlayerofSergeants likes this.
  12. SlayerofSergeants

No worries man, I had your best interest in mind. Have you had any luck regaining access to your account?

13. JustasMega

JustasMega New Member

Tried again, but nothing.
    Also Flying D Ouch Man who is a youtuber is also having this problem. I cant believe this... worst thing is the log in for 500 days in a row or something... i had like 435 days Just because of those 2 days ;-;

14. SlayerofSergeants

15. Charlotte Douche

Charlotte Douche Well-Known Member

I assume its a patch bug, game works on my older device just fine
    on my android 7 the game skip login into tutorial. my data is synced to google and it fine

16. JustasMega

JustasMega New Member

I've sent the support ticket, and I saw the reply but I was busy. Checking now. Says it backed up my data. I'm downloading the app again to see if I can play again.
    Still sad about my In a row login days achievement ;-;

SlayerofSergeants likes this.
  17. JustasMega

JustasMega New Member

Thank you all for helping! I successfully got my account back!:)
    Happy summer and good luck in the bay!