1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

(I still haven't learned my lesson)Would you like it if Matches played = Loot gained?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by NoTtIaN, 17 Jun 2018.

1. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    just a thought,
    say, you play your first match, you can a 'starting point' loot of, 5000 gold, and 2500 sugar,
    And for every 1000 matches, you gain 5000 more gold, and 2500 sugar.
    For someone (like me) with 8000 matches play, i should now earn 40 000 gold, and 20 000 sugar, (if i do the best i can)
    Some people that play like 2000 matches (around master - warrior) should earn 15 000 gold, and 7500 sugar.

Or, make it that every 5 captain levels, you gain 3000 gold, and 1500 sugar to each match won?

Oi can you please put stuff in the right section?

--TheAntiSnipe

Aquaholic likes this.
  2. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Active Member

Captain
    Maybe it should be based on wins instead of matches played? This might encourage throwing matches in order to start new ones quicker and gain rewards faster.

As for captain level I don't think that's necessary. Better rewards as you progress through leagues is one of the reasons to gain infamy - if this were implemented there would be a bit less of an incentive to climb.

3. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Question: What issue do you think exists, i.e. what is this idea meant to fix/improve?
    —-
    As for gaining more battle rewards when leveling up, try looking at what rewards you get in captains journey. Battle rewards climb significantly as you level up (& move up in leagues).

I dont mind that rewards are based upon % multiplyers rather than having a fixed guaranteed floor. When I get below 5k gold for a match its because I played like trash and didnt help my team in any way :)

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Would encourage people to tank, current system of bonus rewards based on leagues is much better imho