1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Event Cap' or Kill!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 15 Jun 2018.

1. Sachin Shekhar

Sachin Shekhar Active Member

Looks like players aren't informed. They are thinking that bringing low mk ship would give them advantage just like during previous events.

2. Sachin Shekhar

Really? See how a mk7 shooter crushed everyone:
    Screenshot_2018-06-16-00-51-57-488_com.rovio.battlebay.png

3. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

The event is great! Already the best event so far imo, both because of gameplay and because of the reward system.

There is one thing I'm wondering about though. In the first post of this thread, Grim says coins will carry over to the next event. But: does this mean all events will have this reward system from now on, or just some? If I keep my coins to have a chance at a legendary perk in the future, can I count on that being in a few weeks, or will it take a long time before we get another coin event? This is crucial info for deciding whether to spend coins this event or not.

Sachin Shekhar likes this.
  4. Sachin Shekhar

This event is awesome. Battle gets so fierce and intense that my phone heats up and sometimes I even get frame lag.. :)

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  5. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

Here’s my example of F’d up matchmaking. I’m not gonna post photos of all the players from this match, but I can tell you that everyone except me had gear scores ranging from 5000 to 7000, whereas I had a gear score above 11000. (Not that I’m complaining about this in this particular case since I won, but the point is, this is so NOT matchmaking based on gear score.) 2B3DD7A2-67E9-4650-AF65-ACC329ED8D02.png

6. Iceberg

Iceberg New Member

Yessss! Any unused coins will be saved for the next event! Exiting! Nice work)

7. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I doubt it...

8. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

Same thing just happened with me. My 11k mk7 vs mk5s. Everyone was 1500-2000 inf, except me. Free 10 coins, but not fair at all..

9. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

Screenshot_20180615-133032.png
    Top 2 players in both team are above 11k gear score while mine was 5500. it's easy for them to get more coins and low level players suffer. Even though I won something is not right.

10. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I think you keep the coins.

11. Dell

Dell New Member

WTH! If you guy are going to do something like this and charge money!! Make sure that the match making is on point!! I'm going up a guy name GODLIKE WITH LEVEL 5 LEGENDARY EXPLOSIVE CANNON AND LEVEL 5 LEGENDARY GRENADE LAUNCHER AND LEVEL 2 LEGENDARY FLAIR GUN! IT'S NOT RIGHT! OR FAIR! Screenshot_20180615-173751.jpg

FataMorgana88 and Trev like this.
  12. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

I really like this event, I just wish you could jump right back into queue like with normal matches rather than having to go back to the lobby each time.

13. Trev

Trev New Member

can you please fking fix match making ots never fair games getting matched with gear scores 2k above me its very shit even using imfamy is better at this stage

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  14. Winter Chicken

Winter Chicken Active Member

Nope, infinite play

Sachin Shekhar likes this.
  15. Capt. Avendaño

Capt. Avendaño New Member

Theres a big problem with pearls reward after battles. Non VIP users Must watch a video and instantly the game respawns and u can't get the pearls or double gold/sugar reward. Ive played nearly 60 TDM with the new system (which is great by the way). Nevertheless Ive watched ALL the advertising vids. Please fix this i need pearls and the double rewards

16. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

They probably did it on purpose. Why ‘add’ value to VIP, when you can make life a little more unbearable for everyone else. :rolleyes:

Last edited: 16 Jun 2018
  17. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

How the hell are we even supposed to capture in this game. ? SMH:oops: Please make mines deal less damage in TDM. About 20% less. Or increase the cool down of mines to 20 sec or something. Because there's no fun when the bay is full of mines. :mad:
    Screenshot_20180616-102908.jpg

18. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

sounds like someone really screwed up the mm for this event lol
    look at the spedder unfriend, gear is way to op even tho we still won Screenshot_2018-06-15-22-37-33.jpeg
    this is his main ship IN NML, how fair is that NML skill level players in Master 3 nubb battles
    Screenshot_2018-06-15-22-37-22.jpeg
    this is what he used, hardly fair
    Screenshot_2018-06-15-22-37-14.jpeg
    he pretty much did as much dmg as the entire rest of the team becoz of his leggy exc and ball park...
    fix this manked mm plz devs

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  19. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Cool screen capture, this game looks good!

20. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

U bet it was. All I could hear was the *Boom* sound. :mad:

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.