1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Event Cap' or Kill!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 15 Jun 2018.

1. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Match making in the event is still the same as described in the patch notes: power level - so mainly gear score, not infamy based. :)

2. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

I said in another thread before I saw this one...

Thanks Devs, I like the new game dynamic of capture, kill, or lose.

Thanks also for switching out of the ticket system this round. I'm travelling this weekend and may not make the cut, but I appreciate you are looking out for those of us with specific time constraints.

I've got no complaints for once!

ShipCrusherCz and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  3. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

Why is talent not counted in GS? This event is worse than others btw: no star, too much time consuming, too much random rewards, broken ad...

4. Zotah

Zotah Member

You forgot to mention the Captain levels, now my MK2 Shooter is getting match against MK5 instead of Mk4 and my gears score is only 3500.

5. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Best event ever! I'm having tons of fun. Even on a Battle where bdzyrian (I probably wrote it wrong :p) destroyed my entire team :eek::eek::eek:

6. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Are you sure about that. I just got a game with all mk5 who are in Masters league. Lol. I totally wrecked the team. Easy peasy. Hehe:D. I wish all my games where like this .:p Screenshot_20180615-232015.jpg

https://replay.battlebay.net/JNTXDGFV#NJVGSVVD

PS: I did not even die once and we won by capture. Lol :D

7. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

I don't like this mine bay.

8. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

Ya mines rules the capture

9. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

and also napalm, you can simply block capture with strong napalms

Sachin Shekhar and STARC!! like this.
  10. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

Yes, thank god there is just a few using napalm seriously there is many many mine users. It just ruining new event, this is no fun. Probably i won't go for even rare ones.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  11. Chris Krahn

Chris Krahn Member

I gotta admit, I'm having terrable match ups, just a bunch of mk6 and 7 on the other team, I have had only a few wins but a ton of losses, also this event makes the reward system worse, you have 12 possible rewards all chosen at random and I'm only interested in 2 of them. On the other hand I appreciate not having the ticket system and the coins are good idea just requires to many I think. also if you are going to spend a hundred dollars on fake digital coins for chance at a perk you should get the full amount required for a legendary

Last edited: 15 Jun 2018
  12. Kamalesh

Kamalesh New Member

The events are very hard

13. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

unnamed (12).gif

14. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

New event is pretty fun. But next week we get one without respawning right? Punish the idiots that cant take care of themselves.

Edit: And promote gameplay that isnt yolo zerg :)

TLDR: Event cool, respawning not cool!

Last edited: 15 Jun 2018
  15. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

I’m disappointed in you, Rovio. You introduced a new type of event, but you screwed up the matchmaking. I’m getting a lot of morons who are either using low-tier items or low-mark ships. Regarding the latter, on numerous occasions I’ve gotten idiots with Mk4 ships (captain levels above 40), when I myself am a Mk7 ship. So how the hell is that supposed to be matchmaking based on gear score? Get a hold of yourselves and fix the matchmaking algorithm for this event. I don’t care that infamy is not at stake, it still means that we have to play a lot more than we’re supposed to to get the event rewards because there are retarded players using weak items or ships.

16. Sachin Shekhar

Sachin Shekhar Active Member

Thanks for doing away with the Ticket system.. I can now have fun with the event anytime.

17. Sachin Shekhar

Sachin Shekhar Active Member

Maybe, respawing should be limited to 3 times. Everyone deserves a second chance!

18. DrLuigiPhd

DrLuigiPhd Active Member

My biggest question is do you keep the coins from week to week or is it still an all out grindfest?

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  19. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

Then please don't play period.....

20. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

I think this will reduces the use of low mk ships. Mostly they have low hp. Anyways good idea;)

Sachin Shekhar likes this.