1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Mortar Projectile Speed?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Netsa, 18 Jun 2017.

Tags:
  1. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

It's not listed in their stats, but they obviously have different flight speeds. Long-Mortars get several flight speed bonuses on the crew tree, which is proof that they have separate stats for it. Is there any way to know what they are? Going entirely off of what I see in-game, the speeds seem to be:

Long Range > Standard = Ballpark > Berta

Berta definitely seems to be the slowest, while Long definitely seems to be the fastest. I can't really tell if Standard is faster or slower than Ballpark since I don't see or use Ballparks very often.
    Does anyone have any idea of what the values are?

Projectile speed isn't listed for grenades or missiles, either, but at least those weapons don't have any blank space on their stat pages.

2. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

All in seconds.
    Long Range = around 1 sec to arrive
    Standard = 1.5
    Ballpark = 2
    Berta = 3

Im using bertha.
    just my experience though. not sure what other might comment on this.

GhostYasuo and Netsa like this.
  3. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

That is exactly my experience aswell.Tho I dont know the exact numbers I can certainly say long range is the fastest and the bertha is very slow compared to the others.