1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to have cheaters and bots on this game?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by mcloide, 7 Jun 2017.

1. 00starlord00

00starlord00 Member

I guess in second case the mk2 shooter was lagger

2. ThirstySeal

ThirstySeal Member

We did!

Oh, that's the other thing that proves they're speed hacking: frost blaster didn't slow them down at all.

3. Team_vega

Team_vega New Member

4. Pixelated Bukkake

Pixelated Bukkake New Member

Cute answer so here's another question for you: If not one single player ever paid for anything in BB, would the devs create and support a game for you to gripe about?

5. Dr.pie

Dr.pie Member

It's not necessarily speed hacking, someone could have invested 5000 dollars in pearls and got a T5 legendary turbo with great perks. Wouldn't surprise me.

6. DrO_oid

DrO_oid New Member

Too, collided with him, well, very fast! While at any time, with no visible effects of nitro or acceleration ... flash thunders
    But here he is, about any of the legendary subjects there is no question
    #CSFJLGBG

Last edited: 16 Jun 2017
    TheAntiSnipe and ThirstySeal like this.
  7. ThirstySeal

ThirstySeal Member

Thanks for the tag. Reported him.

The devs have admitted they are aware that there are speed hackers. If he's legit, good for him I guess, but I smell a cheater-pants.

8. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

When i started the game, I've seen 3-4 speed hackers but since then I didn't see any further, which leads me to the conclusion that devs either fixed that hack or they just ban them pretty fast

9. Dr.pie

Dr.pie Member

Well in that case
    Yeah I know, just wanted to throw it out there

10. -(Ranger)-

-(Ranger)- New Member

I have seen cheaters while playing battle bay but I don't think any of them were bots the only problem is there is no way to report them unless you leave your guild find his or her guild and then report them I think Battle bay needs to work on improving this

ThirstySeal likes this.
  11. disorder

disorder Active Member

MOPS.IQ mk3 shooter

ATtacked at start in back of us
    On capture area able to teleport immediately in short ranhe, hit, and then run far away in a second.

12. Scrublordmasternub

Scrublordmasternub New Member

Electrician⚡
    I have a name just give me a minute to find it I don't have any footage and there was another person on the battle Bay World Facebook page that encountered him and got a picture of his name so that's the only remember it

13. Scrublordmasternub

Scrublordmasternub New Member

Electrician⚡
    Vladimir23russ was the one who i was talking about

14. cgr3asy

cgr3asy Member

ik this isnt about cheating but what is up with the match selections!!!?! i started the game over on my ipad and as soon as i hit 300 infamy i go against a two mk3 shooters , with a fixer... thats unbeatable at my lvl. Please do something about this, really unfair

15. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

I made a thread about that guy... really blatant like he wants to be noticed.

16. cgr3asy

cgr3asy Member

I JUST WENT AGAINST HIM, but me and my friend coornered him and wrekred him

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  17. s0pm0d

s0pm0d New Member

Flash thunder confirmed.. i've fought him too with incredible speed. I have reported him in report tab under the profile

18. Epicmonolith

Epicmonolith New Member

What about the people intentionally sitting still to drop their infamy? Is that not also cheating? That's why there's mk3s and mk4s at beginner levels, farming stars and shredding newbies with their epic and even legendary equipment. Vs level 9s in mk1s with commons and uncommon. It will stop new players from investing here I think. Just some friendly business advice, this should be addressed somewhat soon.

19. mcloide

mcloide New Member

I have noticed something that could just be that. Sometimes the boat just sit there and there is 4 x 5. Most of these battles you hardly win, if you win.

20. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

There is no hack for skill! Amen, bruh!

cgr3asy likes this.