1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

More optimal setup for enforcer in 4-5k infamy range

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Mervin, 12 Jun 2018.

1. Mervin

Mervin Active Member

Which is a more deadly/preferable/ideal setup for enforcer in 4-5k infamy range?
    1. Flare BC BC
    2. Flare BC Mine

Some elaboration on the option would be appreciated \(^3^)/

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  2. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

I would go with mine. Mines can effectively stop any team from pushing with a defender or just hordes of shooters, and allow you as an enforcer to play pica-boo with your flare/ blast and Tesla shield too. Mines can also help prevent speeders from killing a fixer

Mervin and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  3. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

ayyy gucci my man! :p
    in reference to ur q i think flare blastblast is easier to use as mines require some sort of sixth sense but im a noob so wth am i doing here xD

Mervin likes this.
  4. 00starlord00

00starlord00 Member

Cannon, ST,ST with glue gun or glue bomb is also a nice setup for those who are good at shot leading and those who love their torps.

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Personally, I use flare double blast. But enfo mk6 is a ship that really needs a lot of effort to run already, with six control buttons. I'm building a mine simply because it is less of a bother to run one. I need a high level one tho xD.

And no, @00starlord00 's advice is not sound in this case, double ST is too niché and too much effort to run on a mk6 with 6 buttons

6. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I have been advised by a very experienced nightmare player, that FG, BC, Mine, or FG, BC, Grenade are the meta for nightmare
    Personally I’m working on the grenades, but running FG, BC, BC until my the grenades are good enough. I don’t have enough copies of mines to make a useable copy.

Rainbow Warrior and Mervin like this.
  7. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Dislike for "more optimal" :D:D

It's not important really, the only important factor is to have flare gun :p that's the only thing that matters

8. TheAntiSnipe

I saw someone run a setup here:

Sure it kills defenders with its superior armor penetration, however double flare is not advisable. The burst quantity is simply too low to help against fixers, I advise you not to use this build.

It also serves as an example of what to consider in terms of weapons. This dude chose his build for one of three reasons:
    1. Weapon achievement
    2. Bad RNG
    3. Tankkilling on high defence targets as well as never losing a burn charge

However, this sort of build, with good DoT, will never really click in NML unless your team can capitalize on the burns.

Please keep this in mind when building a setup.

Mervin and R4Z0R like this.
  9. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

some of his flare shots are MAD pure skill in the 2v1s in fighthouse (lol mad bulls quit or afked at the end he was just too overwhelmed)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  10. TheAntiSnipe

I agree on the skill aspect 100%. In terms of shooting flares, I cannot hold a candle to him(if you'd pardon the pun)

However, what I'm saying is, this build is focused on support, and definitely leaves a very small gap when duelling(a target might underestimate his flarecount). However, the way I see it is, his damage capability will eventually be overwhelmed when he touches NML and runs into the legendary carrying fixers there.

If we're talking 5-6k, let's be brutally honest, that build won't work unless you have two levelled epic/leggy flares.

R4Z0R likes this.
  11. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

It can be really fun to play with it and a good tesla bolt :eek::eek::eek:

TheAntiSnipe and R4Z0R like this.
  12. Mervin

Mervin Active Member

Thanks buddy for the thought!

13. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

I run double blast and swift torp on my Mk5 enforcer with pretty devastating results... but I'm only around 2k infamy though, so I dunno how viable it'd be at NM level.

Mervin likes this.
  14. Mervin

Mervin Active Member

Wait, who’re you again? How do you know I’m Gucci!? @@

15. Mervin

Mervin Active Member

Sup dude! Good to see you again. Initially it’ll be crazy to manage 6 buttons no doubt but give it a few days or so and it’ll be just like eating a cake- becomes natural. I run a bubble and bolt so meaning I’ve an additional aim/lead to act on but it’ll all become fine after getting used to.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  16. Mervin

Mervin Active Member

Flare bc nade definitely is a dream setup, hands down! Tbh flare bc bc is very powerful too and I like it. But just trying to have variation and something to discuss upon :3 I’ve been in nightmare for about the past 6-7 seasons up to a highest of 4970 infamy with flare bc bc

TheAntiSnipe and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  17. Mervin

Mervin Active Member

Appreciated on the sharing nonetheless brotha. If I may just share my POV as a nightmare enfo user for several seasons, double bc swift seem decent to me, but it can never beat flare bc bc >_<

18. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

i see many enforcers with 3 SC or a flare SC SC , so believe me future meta will be (SC + others(including SC ) for all ships ),

but i don't understand why a lot of players use such a weak and useless item (SC) ?, i mean like in 10 shots = 9 ×700 DMG + 1× 2k(crit) damage !.:mad:

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  19. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

No worries bro. Yeah, it seems to be pretty effective at the moment. Will probably start building a flare asap, got burn perks on one of the blasts and damage perks on the other lol. Just need to stop off at the RNGesus praying circle methinks

20. Mervin

Mervin Active Member

If I may humbly ask bro, what’s the range of infamy you’re referring to when mentioned you noticed plenty of SC users. Cause believe me, that’ll never work if you wanna get into and fight within the nightmare league is the burst ability is too lacklustre >_<

TheAntiSnipe and Rainbow Warrior like this.