1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixer scoring!!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Chronious, 17 Jun 2017.

1. Chronious

Chronious New Member

Post match scoring focuses soley on who does the most damage and doesn't account for a Fixers heals. I feel that the scoring matrix needs to be updated to address this.

2. Centipeetle2018

Centipeetle2018 New Member

Its reason enough for people not to play fixer. Numbers game and people like to see them numbers

Chronious likes this.
  3. Chronious

Chronious New Member

True, which is why I'm forced into playing fixer because a team without one almost always loses.

4. Rokstrmahesh

Rokstrmahesh Active Member

Scoring, stars and rewards depend mostly on healing you've done, slightly damage too.
    But I never achieved 3 stars in any match only 2.
    fixer rewards need a buff.

5. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

In terms of rewards (gold/sugar/stars) I think we are doing ok. Perhaps the main downside is that Fixergames are probably longer on average.

It would be nice if there was a more detailed personal stats page to look at after a fight though!

3 stars is very possible, also without doing much damage yourself.

6. mang inasar

mang inasar Active Member

IMG_0023.PNG least damage, no kills, 3 stars, i think fixers doing ok, but if they wanna buff rewards for the fixer, ill take it.

ThirstySeal likes this.
  7. bossnasti

bossnasti New Member

Agreed. Definitely need fixer heal amount in post-game stats and maybe even a few more. I'd like to see shooting accuracy % as another stat.

ThirstySeal likes this.