1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Boosted 5v5

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by YerJokinArnYer, 7 Jun 2018.

1. Trium

Trium Active Member

If I already have a maximum speed (1.38/1.38), will my speed in this event become 1.65-1.66?

2. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Just wait until you get crit snipe frosted from across the map

3. TwoHeadedFreak

TwoHeadedFreak Member

30 min per ticket, seriously wtf. It screws over the casual player even more. I'm hard core during the week, but the kids mean weekends i don't get to play much. Now I'll get even less games of tdm and even less likely to get legendary perk. Seriously rovio, why punish the causal player even more.

*JAWS* and You and 13others like this.
  4. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

This time its P2W deathmatch. Seriously they shouldn't reduce the ticket duration I mean like really.

5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Its the oppostie.
    They realized expecting people to play every 1h 15 was too much (when tickets regen), so now you only have to log on every 2h 30 mins, and stars required have been reduced to reflect the drop in tickets.

6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Reduced to what?

7. Trium

Trium Active Member

Yes, that was too much.

After I farmed the perk, I was seriously going to delete the game, because I realized that I didn't enjoy most of the played time.

8. Cricketmad

Cricketmad Well-Known Member

People were screaming for stars to be brought back not wins but ignore the fact that this has happened. Then the number of stars has been reduced too but all everyone is focused on is the fact the ticket time has been lengthened. Think it through then realise that last time it was stars people got 1-2 leg perks easily with a little effort so with less stars required but longer refresh time you should get 1 this time with effort too and isn't that what its about. Effort required in order to get a leg perk not making them as common as muck?

9. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I thought it was about bringing something new to the game, to keep players interested, and break up the monotony.

Alienating half the player base, who don’t have the time or budget to grind out hundreds of games, does not help anyone.

10. Cricketmad

Cricketmad Well-Known Member

Those players like me will have to stick to epic perks then, I play cricket at the weekend so am screwed but I don't moan I just live with it and get the epic. :cool:

11. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Loving the agility :D Best event ever! Except for perks since I really only want one of them (health perk). Matching also seems fine; great job devs! Thank you for this awesome event :)

12. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I'm having tons of fun! I don't like to leave my rudder out of my boat because it's harder to make some curves (even during the event) but that's ok.

13. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

Screenshot_2018-06-08-20-08-00-742_com.rovio.battlebay.png This event is super fun, actually!
    I've got my first 3star win and new achievement for 50k of damage, lol!
    https://replay.battlebay.net/QQLYRYLJ#LVCBQSQN

P.S. And I realized only now that we were playing 4vs5 and an enemy fixer, lol =)

14. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

I need to know why the stars doesn't get carried to the next prize. For example, I just got 3 stars but received only 1 since i needed only 1 star to complete the first prize. The rest 2 stars just disappeared . I needed them to carry to the next prize league. SMH:oops:

This was the battle I was talking about
    Screenshot_20180608-191601.jpg
    This was my prize in event
    Screenshot_20180608-191548.jpg

Last edited: 8 Jun 2018
  15. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Also, did anyone notice this? The enforcer in my team got zero stars. This shouldn't be happening. Really sad that the player is experiencing it.:(
    @Miika Any explanation? Also, why doesn't the star carry to the next prize?

16. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Once again no perks for shields so defenders get left out of it again....

17. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Defenders can benefit from the weapon perks also, same as shooters.
    All boats can use blue items so it isnt like defender is being left out at all.

18. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

One of the 4 perks is for repairing items, and the Bandage is a repairing item.

Yup...and considering Defenders make extensive use of Bandage they can also use the repairing perk in addition to the weapons perks.

You and 13others likes this.
  19. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Actually the healing perk in the event isn't that good for bandage since a normal epic repairing boost perk does the same heal increase as a legendary one; and bandage is unaffected by the decrease in cooldown. So basically for a bandage the legendary healing perk is as good as a normal epic one.

You and 13others likes this.
  20. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

These star reward system is getting really annoying. People just trying to do damage without much logic for winning. People just load up on long range and spam for damages. I just play it because I have the time and doing quests I don't have weapons for. I still think win is the best system, just scale it down to a reasonable amount.