1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Sniper Canon or explosive Canon

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by MeatStick, 16 Jun 2017.

1. MeatStick

MeatStick New Member

Hey Folks,
    At the same level, Sniper cannon or explosive canon on a defender. Also, what perks on the explosive cannon?
    Thanks!

2. Team_vega

Team_vega New Member

Explosive cannon! It has awesome splash damage for when you're cornered and 2 or more people are attacking you, plus it also has more damage than sniper cannon, but you might have to lead your shots.

3. MeatStick

MeatStick New Member

Thanks for the post. What perks would be beneficial for the explosive cannon?

4. HappyUnicorn789

HappyUnicorn789 Well-Known Member

maybe increased damage?

Debugger, Transformers and Nicolas like this.
  5. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

explosive canon. Defenders are not long range fighters. They are mid range fighters. Sniper canons are for long range. Explosive canon damages multiple targets with splash damage and does massive point damage to one target. If you can learn to use it right by leading your shots, you are in business.

I am currently working on one for my defender in fact. :)

As far as perks, go with canon damage perks. You want it to hit as hard as you can get it to hit consistently.

6. MeatStick

MeatStick New Member

P0rthos,
    Thank you very much for your post! It is greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone else as well.

7. _iLoveU_

_iLoveU_ New Member

Engineer
    Explosive cannon is better for Defender ship. Basically you'll be fighting in close ranges and splash damage of Explosive cannon is very helpful.

Don't use auto aim. Try to adjust your shot a bit ahead of the moving target ship.

Perk --> increased damage is good. Screenshot_20170617-061839.jpg

8. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Hijack topic initiate!
    Should i use blast cannon or sniper cannon for enforcer?

9. _iLoveU_

_iLoveU_ New Member

Engineer
    I personally prefer Sniper cannon on my Enforcer mk2 because of its insane range (along with Long range mortar).

If you like close assault battles, then go for Blast cannon. Its splash damage will be very useful. (imo)