1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with loadout for yellow boats

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by N.deep, 5 Jun 2018.

1. N.deep

N.deep New Member

I have been gone a while looking for best set up for what I have any suggestions would be great. Screenshot_20180605-135345_Battle Bay.jpg Screenshot_20180605-135409_Battle Bay.jpg

2. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Try Flare + Blast/StdCannon/Sniper
    Overboost + Tesla Shield/

3. N.deep

N.deep New Member

I didn't think about that would u run crit perks for sniper and standard with fire perks?

4. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Yeah, absolutely

5. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    100% level up and use that flare, that’s the best advice to be given. Blast cannon too.

Ditch the standard cannon and tri torps, I know they’re legendary but let’s face it, they’re not the best weapons. It’s ok though because a t4 epic is actually better than a t1 lvl 10 legendary, and I see you already have the potential for a t4 blast and flare.

Try and load up on fire damage perks for blast cannon.

LEVEL UP THAT TESLA -> please. Frost launcher is almost useless, tesla shield is almost completely OP

You’re able to upgrade to mk5, so you must use a big shield + another 1 slot point blue item. You can choose between bandage, turbo, or standard shield. All have their benefits but imo they rank 1. Turbo, 2. Bandage, 3. Standard shield. Some players with that dual t5 epic tesla shields like to run bandage over turbo though because they don’t need to run away/ reposition as often.

Mines could be a great third slot too, very good enforcer weapon.

Last edited: 5 Jun 2018
    Medullaoblongata and N.deep like this.
  6. N.deep

N.deep New Member

Yeah those were first 2 legends I pulled they work but they wont get me to far. I was trying out frost launcher but didn't like it still.

7. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Actually, mk5 can't hold big shield without sacrificing a blue slot because it's 2 slots with 2 slot points. So options are bandage and turbo, std shield and turbo, or std shield and bandage.

Ian likes this.