1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer , Triple Blast canon setup?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aswin, 5 Jun 2018.

1. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

I was using Flare gun + Blast + Blast combo since i got my Legendary Blast canon , how about using a triple Blast Canon combo? Does it work ?
    Comment your opinion , Thanks ;)

Screenshot_Battle_Bay_20180605-105500.png

StrictSalmon307 and *JAWS* like this.
  2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I would have thought the main reason for doing it would be to get your leggy faster. Since you already seem to have yours, that’s not really a concern.

I don’t think it’s a good build. You’re getting a lot of burst damage, and it’s pretty powerful up close... but you’re sacrificing power from the flare combo, and a lot of versatility from other builds.

Perhaps if you’ve got a fleetmate setting up burning targets for you, you could build a strategy around it... but again, I think you probably start to hit diminishing returns with a 3rd duplicate weapon. Unless you’re constantly able to fire them all non-stop, you’d probably be better with something that gives you more versatility. For example, a grenade for shooting over walls, or a Torpedo for range, and hitting over waves and under shields, or a mine for area control.

With three of the same weapon, you’re kind of painting yourself into a corner strategically.

3. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

I will get my 3rd epic flare from achievement in 1 week so i think I can pair my dual blast with my T3 Epic flare gun :D:p

4. Mr.Safranek

Mr.Safranek Active Member

I use 2 sniper & flaregun , or 2 sniper & long range mortar on my enforcer..... :)

Aswin and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

flare is better: more stars, more help to achivements, more dmg for ur team canon n deal better vs fixer

6. vbkevin57

vbkevin57 New Member

I ran triple blast on a defender in the past. The reload times never synced up though so I was a sitting duck for a while. I think the flare + blast + blast combo is your best bet for max damage.

Joey who likes this.
  7. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Try!
    Doubt you’ll notice a large difference.

8. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Without taking perks into consideration, flare may do slightly less, but the healing reduction you can do with flare, and the fact that your fire can help teamates makes flare a better choice imo

StrictSalmon307 likes this.