1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixer Heal Amount to Star Ratio 15-25% off

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by WoopsyDaisy, 2 Jun 2018.

1. WoopsyDaisy

WoopsyDaisy New Member

Dear support team,
    Can you please look into the heal amount to star ratio for fixers. It is extremely hard to get a two star rating as a fixer for healing in general.
    This is becoming even more obvious in the newly introduced TDM, where in week 1 it was not feasible to play a fixer at all as a loss would mean a guaranteed 0 of stars. This week I played a fixer for around 100 matches and was not able to get 2 stars a single time despite chain healing and not dying in multiple of them.
    --> please run a report on fixer stars per fixer matches played in comparison to other ship categories to confirm

My guess is that an adjustment of 15-25% higher valuation of heal amount to damage amount would help to cover the gap.

Feel free to check my data over the last months. I would like to think that it is not a personal skill issue, but of course I might be wrong on my perception :) IGN: WoopsyDaisy.
    I am currently MK5 and have the same experience at least since MK3. I don't know if the heal amount to star ratio scales better at MK6 or 7, but it would be good to adjust it for the mid-range as well.
    Thanks for considering this aspect for fine tuning.
    Thanks!
    WoopsyDaisy

2. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    I think diffrence between damage and heal in stars is damage stars given by "damaging more than your teammates" but in heal "how much percent did he/she heal of total enemy damage" . This makes it real tricky. You can get 3 stars with 20k or 1 star with 100k. Thats my opinion though, not a confirmed thing.