1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Total Mayhem : Of Weak players and self indulgence

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by nikeej, 3 Jun 2018.

1. nikeej

nikeej Active Member

The best meat around are shooters with 5k-6k HP. Slow and HP less than half the average of all shield Defender.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Plus 6 shots from death lmao

3. TwoHeadedFreak

TwoHeadedFreak Member

As a nightmare league fixer, based on my experience, i can say that the commands never work. Especially
    together. Lol (no, I'm not playing fixer in tdm). I'm playing my crappy defender. Gs so low i get 1500 infamy player's on my team and I'm wondering what on earth they're doing. Charge out, die . Rinse and repeat

4. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

Speeders in Cold Riddance? No problem ;):D

https://replay.battlebay.net/MCPLNYHC#TLCBKNBJ

5. nikeej

nikeej Active Member

Not trying to discredit you in anyway but Those 3 shooters were dumb as bricks. An attrition war when there is a fixer in the other team.

6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Are you surprised? Calling Shooters dumb Is practically a tautology. :p

HeroicBubbles likes this.
  7. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

Haha I kinda agree with you that they didn’t play well at all. The point I was trying to make was that I don’t feel much difference playing in the 3 maps. I play almost the same style in each map regardless what the friends/unfriends’ ships are.

8. nikeej

nikeej Active Member

Nah. I am being specific. I main shooter as well, and I have seen bad ass shooters who whoop my ass even when I am within their GS range.