1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do people think the enforcer is so bad?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by PaperTowels, 15 Jun 2017.

1. Galahad31

Galahad31 New Member

I'm also Enforcer Mk4 now, and I enjoy it even more!

1FLYDJ likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

So much great enforcer advice going, I went and tried it. Ten match win streak with mk3 enforcer! I use enforcer as a command platform. Around 800 infamy, its superb turn speed really helps me as I tell my team to switch targets. What works for me at this level is a rare sniper cannon lv10 with the burning perk and a rare firebomb lv 10 with the range perk. Btw, this is the best combo getting stars and, paired with a rare mk2lv11 overboost and a rare lv10 Nitro, guarded by a rare lv16mk2 big shield, it becomes a lethal combo of shooter, speeder and defender, plus it's own targeting ability, AND the Enforcer dance I saw on @POrthos channel, make it the ideal ship for any situation. Tell me if this works for you guys!

3. _iLoveU_

_iLoveU_ New Member

Engineer
    I personally use Enforcer (MK2) a lot because it provides good agility and speed but limit the weapon loadout. (I think many players don't like it because of its limited weapon carrying capacity.)

[this is my Enforcer load out.. Screenshot_20170616-153636.jpg .]

4. TheAntiSnipe

Yo, bro, just wanted to say, good build, but you might wanna get a sniper cannon attached, cos cannons may be beasts at close range, but you need a sniper cannon with that long range mortar u got there

5. TheAntiSnipe

Also, going off on a tangent here, but I have a lv16 mk2 rare big shield and a epic lv6 turbo with +20% effect perks. Which one should I equip to a mk3 speeder?

Disguised and 1FLYDJ like this.
  6. _iLoveU_

_iLoveU_ New Member

Engineer
    Shall I swap long range mortar with Epic Ball park mortar or Rare explosive cannon ... ?

7. TheAntiSnipe

What works for you? Do you want range or the ability to damage multiple enemies? Basically, are you a sniper or assaulter?

8. _iLoveU_

_iLoveU_ New Member

Engineer
    actually I enjoy Long range mortar because of it range... But this morning I got Epic ball park mortar and I'm so tempted because of its Epic class... I'm so confused right now... Is Ball Park Mortar good in long run ... ??

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

Most people think not. You can use it to raise your infamy, but if you are into long range weapons, remember that a ballpark mortar is a situational weapon that shouldnt waste its vast splash capability on a single target.

10. TheAntiSnipe

In some cases, getting an epic(I got a turbo) makes you change course( I went for speeder), but sometimes, an epic doesnt resonate with your style. I suggest, wait for it and equip it if you can handle it.

_iLoveU_ likes this.
  11. TechnoTew

TechnoTew Member

12. TechnoTew

TechnoTew Member

Mk 3 isn't as good for now, want my mk 4

13. KilleWh4le

KilleWh4le Member

Plz teach me how to Enforcer dance !!!!

14. oDDD

oDDD Member

Set yourself up in a good firing position. Basically at a corner of cover, but far enough away from corner incase of torps hitting your cover. Then you go a ship length forward then backward and repeat. Your enemy will think you are sitting still and fire a cannon, by the time the slug gets to you, it will miss if you are Dancing. And be sure to be dancing Perpendicular to the incoming fire.

15. Centipeetle2018

Centipeetle2018 New Member

Watching lot of videos on the tube got me into playing an enforcer. The mobility is what i like most. Longer i can survive more fire i can put into the air. Mk2 with standard and blast cannon. Cant wait for mk3 to try my hand at frost and torps

Attached Files:

16. KilleWh4le

KilleWh4le Member

ok just going ship length forward and backward got it!! thank you sir I will try this move!

17. cgr3asy

cgr3asy Member

you play with some bad speeders. i dont seek out to find my opponent, my opponent usually comes to us and when my team engage i go around snipe the ones with low health making the opponent side track then i try to bring them closer to my team, and by then they are dead lol

HeWhoHasCake likes this.
  18. cgr3asy

cgr3asy Member

But that is a nice tactic

19. B4NSHEE

B4NSHEE New Member

I love enforcer.. i am mk3 in 1700 infamy.. i am using rare cannon (30), rare firebomb(20), rare nitro (10), uncommon overboost (30) and uncommon turbo (30)... i will definitly change something for tesla shield at mk4 but idk what.

Last edited: 17 Jun 2017
  20. AnikaitD

AnikaitD New Member

Enforcer is a really sweet boat, that im surprised i dont see more of. im in the 1500 infamy range, and all i see is shooters, but aas an enforcer, i can get in and out of trouble fast, especially with that instant acceralation and equal forward reverse speed, making so many opponent shot hit the water next to me. right now mine is mk4 with rare lvl 20 explosive cannon, rare lvl 29 blast cannon, rare lvl 10 tesla bolt, uncommon lvl 30 ob, rare lvl 18 bandage, and rare lvl 21 turbo. At mk5, i plan on adding my lvl 16 rare mine (1220 damage) or lvl 10 rare flare gun