1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on New "3 v 3" Event and New Perks

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aswin, 30 May 2018.

Tags:
  1. Wobee Doo

Wobee Doo Member

Legendary perks not for all.
    But legendary perks can get: good fighters (win rate >> loose rate), rich players (pearls >> tickets), players with 50h available to play (win rate = loose rate)

2. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    so far , play 31 match , only 11 win :( i doubt i can get epic perk ( 3rd box )

R@jith anand likes this.
  3. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

I didnt want any of those perks. So I just play for fun. Still now I go only 13matches and win 7 of them:D:oops::cool:

SaltBae likes this.
  4. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

This is funny on so many levels :)

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  5. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

First challenge: Win 5 battles
    *loses next 15 battles
    -_-
    Fun event devs, great job. *thumbs up

Which ever one of you devs decided to remove the item from the perk chests, I will find you and I will sink you and I'll shoot your ship wreck to make sure your dead.
    Then I'll float on your ship wreck until I have 300hp left, move off and stare at your dead ship. Just so you know what its like to ALMOST get the "sink a ship with your sunken ship" achievement.

The devs gave us such a nice event last time, now they nerf it to oblivion. Its sad, they did the same with raffle, remember guys?
    I don't appreciate the devs mentality,

give good content, then tear it away later on

Not playing this event, Rovio is good at making these events unfun for me to play.
    Hopefully the next events won't be as bad

Last edited: 2 Jun 2018
  6. Nomindo

Nomindo New Member

Don’t like event at all. Should not need to dedicate your entire weekend to get the prize. Wins seem more a matter than luck than skill, which makes it more annoying. Designed so for game addicts. Promotes irresponsible gameplay. Not impressed.

7. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

fun game though the time limit is so tight for the win requirements 96 tickets for 1 day no sleep. total 288tickets in 3 days. win requirement 5+15+30+50 = 100wins

288 tickets (not missing ticket refresh / barely sleeping)
    100 wins

conclusion:
    you should at least win 1 game every 3 tickets with barely sleeping to get just 1 legendary perk. if you’re winning rate is less than 30% good luck getting the legendary unless youre a whale spending pearls that is

Last edited: 2 Jun 2018
  8. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

I'm not really a fan of the new shorter event duration. I mean, even the last event was little short and now we have even one day less.

I wish these events lasted a full one week and if you don't want people to get too many perks, then cap the number of times you can claim rewards. Just not cool for people who happen to work on weekends.. For me personally there isn't really a chance to get legendary this time - even buying tickets won't help because I simply don't have the time to play enough battles when I have full days of work during all three days of the event :(

FataMorgana88 and wreck your day like this.
  9. - Oskar -

- Oskar - Well-Known Member

I don´t know what the hell happend but some it´s wrong in this game mode... first was much better and smart...
    So it´s alowed to play with some empty spots in your boat to get easier matchmaking ....¿? and ok to put difficult but 90 wins....kmon

10. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

Got the rare grenade perk after playing 39 games, which i consider it good enough (+9% chance, +8% range), and I was lucky enough as this is the only perk that I can use. Another 30 wins to have a 25% chance of getting the epic grenade perk? I’m not gonna try lol.

11. DarkImmortal

DarkImmortal Active Member

Actually 100 win battles...

12. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    Flare spam.... Oh my goodness, why?! Once you get flared, you're pretty much flagged for death.

Fluid Bait and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  13. Miika

Miika Game Lead

This has never been the case and is still not. Currently this far in the latest event the winratio for 1 vs 0 fixers have been 49.57%.
    Data currently shows that Defender is the best performing ship in this mode.

14. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

So, how r we supposed to win this match. ?
    Really 3 defenders In 1 team. Gg Rovio. :oops:
    Screenshot_20180602-155906.jpg

15. Mad_Bulls_007

Also, just saw *killed whale* using lower mk ship. Lol. :D
    Screenshot_20180602-155506.jpg Screenshot_20180602-160427.jpg

16. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

17. Miika

Miika Game Lead

There has been 4 battles with 2 x Mk6 + 1 x Mk4 defenders. They won 2 of them.

18. Mad_Bulls_007

Well, the reason maybe , in lower leagues fixer has a lesser chance to win because of it's gear. But its not the same case with the fixers in higher leagues. So when we compare fixers from higher leagues, they have higher percentage of winning. There's no doubt about it.

The reason why data maybe 49% is because of fixers in lower leagues. I am just guessing though. :rolleyes:

*JAWS* likes this.
  19. Mad_Bulls_007

Also, why am I matched with mk6. I thought it was based on gear score and ship lvl. o_O

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  20. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Not true. The per tier winratios are:
    Mk1: 51.46%
    Mk2: 49.52%
    Mk3: 43.90%
    Mk4: 51.99%
    Mk5: 51.60%
    Mk6: 47.84%
    Mk7: 52.02%
    So, overall 1-0 fixer matches are in good balance and definitely does not cause non winnable matches for either side.