1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

3 vs 3 Tactics

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Cricketmad, 1 Jun 2018.

1. Cricketmad

Cricketmad Well-Known Member

So like the last event lets see what tactics people are playing, I myself have not played yet as this stupid work thing keeps getting in the way :p I'm thinking my torps won't be as good so maybe my enforcer will run riot with sniper, bc and mine

2. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

If you have a carronade you can murder fixers

Aquaholic and Cricketmad like this.
  3. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Active Member

Captain
    I've found double snipe plus carro to be successful with enfo
    At long range it's constant crits
    At short range it's frequent bursts of 840
    The result is massive damage output.

Paired with OB and Tshield with bandage and STD shield as blues I've won about 12 battles in a row with this.

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  4. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Since it's all small maps, short range weapons are good.
    I found flare + double explosive really good, because you can just do this cycle of infinite damage:
    Flare, explo1, flare, explo2, flare, explo1, etc. I won 5 out of 6 matches and carried all matches.

Aquaholic likes this.
  5. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Take advantage of weapons with long cool down. If you have 3 you can constantly fire no matter what weapons you use.
    I've found that defender is very powerful in this mode, usually the deciding factor for who wins when I play is how many defenders each team has.

6. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Without fleeting there arent any tactics. Zero ahead, spam spam spam and hope you outgun the other team.
    —-
    With fleeting more defensive strategies using cc weapons would be fun - So much Napalm covering a massive minefield whilst your healing is hiding in the back.

Tactics stop and end with who can break the gearscore matchmaking most efficiently :) Low mk Defender seems like the place to be for this one

7. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Yep, just played against a nightmare league mk 2 defender... It's not that op though :p

8. Fluid Bait

Fluid Bait Well-Known Member

I'm currently upset with this event, as I realized I have a 3 day weekend and was really hyped to play a lot. Then I realized the whole thing was just a massive shooter buff, and not fun at all for me to play in my mine+torp speeder.
    Is double mine a good tactic? Since the maps are small af, and I can spam a crap ton of mines, thus being very annoying(my specialty ;):p).