1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A way to fix the dummies .. " Tutorial "

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by HighHammer, 3 May 2017.

1. HighHammer

HighHammer Member

Hi everone,

Ive been playing this game for a while and I think not everybodys fully aware of how the game should be played and such ...

So I think some sort of toturial about the basics of this game for new comers would help. It would be little tour at the start of the game for new players guiding them to learn how to take out enemies, stategys and so on.
    I hope it helps in a way.
    Best regards.

4Cheese likes this.
  2. 4Cheese

4Cheese New Member

Nice idea. I'm fresh myself so I could use something like that too.

3. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Hallo islamofobic racist.
    ---
    As I remember the tutorial it was already painfully long - But yes, some people are not exacly superstars at this game :)

Last edited: 3 Jun 2017
  4. 书半卷

书半卷 Member

I also think that detailed tutorials are necessary. Especially for medical troops and scouts. But the tutorial should not be mandatory, and it will be rewarded with a certain amount of reward after it is completed, so that it works best.

Mandatory tutorials will be offensive to players
    You can set up a feature similar to "captain's college" in the interface, allowing players to choose to participate in the tutorial mode

David Bonaparte likes this.
  5. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Captains College... Admirals Academy... lol love the idea. Maybe a series of videos on each ship class. Maybe I should do that actually on my channel... hmmmmmm....

Cyberfisch, 书半卷 and mammoth1946 like this.
  6. 书半卷

书半卷 Member

i want pay……why china cant pay

7. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

I have Nice suggestion what about each ship has its own tutorials. So that they Will know what to do when they use different ships.

8. 书半卷

书半卷 Member

First, do not force players to participate in the course of the game experience.

Second, point to stop. Introduce all kinds of responsibilities and situations on the battlefield, but don't deprive them of their fun
    尼玛,我该如何用英文表达点到即止?

9. Nirolf27

Nirolf27 New Member

Am sugestie frumos ce despre fiecare navă are propriile sale tutoriale. Așa că ei vor ști ce să facă atunci când folosesc nave diferite.