1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapons, perks

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Tytus paul, 29 May 2018.

?

Which do you prefer

1. Trading weapons and perks with friends and guild mates

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. New maps

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  1. Tytus paul

Tytus paul New Member

Many of us are facing this problem, we don't get weapons we want or perks, in the recent event, mining for perks was a difficult job and we did it with patience, but many of my friends and my guild mates got perks which they don't use, personally I have a setup of 3 s. Torpedos, 1sniper,1big Berta, and all I got after 3 days of work is 1legendary cannon perk, 2 epic motor perks, 2rare cannon, 2 u. C cannon perk does it make any sense? , I CAME WITH A SOLUTION PLEASE INTRODUCE TRADING OPTION BETWEEN FRIENDS AND GUILD MATES, all of my friends and g. Mates agreed with me, they want the same, so our humble request is to get feature in the coming update

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Trading will heavily upset the game economy tho.

Fluid Bait, Hokuse and wreck your day like this.
  3. Tytus paul

Tytus paul New Member

Then Rovio must increase percentage of finding same weapons and getting perks which can be fitted to weapons, many of my friends left battle bay, mostly for this reason!

4. Hiding

Hiding New Member

There is no economy unless there is trading. You mean it will upset rovio's profits?

Fluid Bait and Tytus paul like this.
  5. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I just want trading of perks of equal rarity, trading items is too much power lol

Fluid Bait, Hokuse and Tytus paul like this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

Course it will, to put it bluntly.

(I don't work for Rovio btw, just FYI;))

7. PhoenixLife

PhoenixLife Well-Known Member

Videogames
    I would love trading but it would be too OP. Everyone could just get what they wanted.

8. PastelPiku

Security
    What if trading was only allowed within guilds? There could be a cooldown based on the requested item's rarity and the item must be level 1.
    • Epic - 1 month
    • Rare - 1 week
    • Uncommon - 1 day
    • Common - 1 hour
    If you never get any epics of the item you want, you could theoretically still get one but in 6 months, which is yes, a very long time, but this means there isn't as much loss of profit, while there's still something to gain for the players. Legendaries should remain untradable.

If necessary, there could also be a fee to request an item, with the price depending on the rarity.

Oh, and the cooldown for switching guilds (no contribution until next rivalry) should apply to making new requests, and the cooldown from previous requests should carry over as well, to prevent skipping cooldowns.

Fluid Bait and Hokuse like this.
  9. Tytus paul

Tytus paul New Member

Great idea, but I think Rovio will not do this
    Dude I love this idea of yours, but they don't get it, it would be great if taken seriously

PastelPiku likes this.
  10. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Guys, guys... let's be simple.

Just let people choose their perk.

WELCOME TO " CHOOSE YOUR PERK!!"

OK ACADEMICTERN666 WHICH PERK WOULD YOU LIKE??

umm... I'd like a speedy cannon damage.

HERES YOUR PERK, MISTER! HAVE A NICE DAY!

Thanks.

Tytus paul likes this.
  11. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

A while ago I suggested an idea of being able to ‘loan’ items within your guild. Like by having a pool of guild weapons that people can borrow.

I think it was a good idea, as it would encourage people to keep and upgrade items that they don’t personally want to use, and thus feel less cheated when RNG shafts them. It would also encourage more of a community spirit within guilds, as more experienced players would be able to actively assist and grow their guildmates.

This doesn’t need to be game breaking. I have a lot of weapons that just aren’t good enough to use at my infamy (mid tier Rares and t2 Epics). These are useless to me, but they’d be perfectly serviceable for some of my guildmates in Master League (and not OP).

We already have the crew levels and rarity achievements, that could be used to limit players to weapons within thier power level. And this wouldn’t be especially damaging to the progress/economy, because loaned weapons can’t be changed, kept or upgraded by the borrower. It’s just a temporary assist (like fleeting), and would allow people to try new things.

It would also be very useful for questing.

@TheAntiSnipe , do you think this kind of thing might be a suitable alternative to trading, that the Devs might consider?

I’m obviously bias, but I think it would be really fun, and I know that I’d really enjoy being able to help my guildmates more.

Especially the ones who might be prone to scrapping all their weapons *cough* @TheFixer27 *cough* :p

That’s actually another big plus. It would give all those people who have had unfortunate scrapping incidents (little brother/drunk) a way to resume playing, and build thier stuff back up, without having to troll around with unsuitable items for months.

Last edited: 30 May 2018
  12. TheAntiSnipe

That's actually a very good idea, but idk if it'll be applicable.

Always a chance ofc:) let's hope for the best:D

PastelPiku and TheFixer27 like this.
  13. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    I would love your pulses :oops:

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  14. PastelPiku

Security
    Link me the thread, it needs a bump lol

15. ViscountSniffit