1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

16,000 Battles & Can't Compete!!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jamel H., 26 Dec 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

Buy epic crates, save tokens for raffle, get to nightmare, get lucky

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    So there’s nothing you can actually do...

3. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Save pearls for 3900 crates, save tokens till there is a legy in the raffle (how I got several of mine), get to NML (guarenteed legy part), and scrap a whole lot of commons and uncommons and rares and epics.

4. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    One pearl per battle, maybe lucky if I get 50 in a raffle, but I can’t do raffle cause I’m trying to save tokens for a leggy in the raffle. Get to MNL, without legy items? Hmmmm

5. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    There is a simple solution to whiney complaining I'm leaving thread that your tired of reading.....Dont read it.

6. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Pfft, My collection is way more impressive than this guy's bread crumbs

Ash KOT likes this.
  7. DarkImmortal

DarkImmortal Active Member

This game is not about getting what you want but utilizing what the game gives you. I am F2P and I have played around 8k5 battles totally. I reached Nightmare Leauge after around 6 months with an MK5 Shooter with Rare setup and at 6k3 battles. That is, for me, a great achievement.

I don't know if you played all 4 ships with your 16k battles but for me it is really hard for a F2P to get to higher rank if they play all ships.

About the RNG system, with 16k battles, don't you have duplicated rare or epic items to evolve and use them to fight against those P2W players?. At 8k5 battles here is how my inventory looks like:
    Screenshot_2018-05-24-15-39-13-382_com.rovio.battlebay.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-15-39-25-573_com.rovio.battlebay.png
    Those are all the items that I have got. And with 16k battles you can't still get a legendary item? Man, I really feel sad for you :(

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  8. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

Haha I know one who use t2 common in NML with infamy 5000+ infamy... IMG_20180524_142745.jpg

FataMorgana88 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  9. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Ofc it will take time, but not as much as you might think, if you are diligent. Not to mention you don't need legys to get to NM, t5R will do.

10. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

If it wasn’t so hard to get pearls and compete with the mk7s then why would people spend money, of course you are going to have trouble competing with players that have spent a lot of money, you can’t complain about not being able to pop a t5epic bubble and stuff of that nature (although the double bubble kills me)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    Thanks again, lots of good info.

12. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    Yes, I have seen such inventories before. I don’t understand how someone can collect so much. It sure isn’t coming my way. Yet another reason why I think Rovio just hates me.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  13. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

Are you talking about me? because this thread is from december and for the most part I HAVE been ignoring it since, tbh I don't know why it was necroed. I'm not sure if you were on the forums at the time but to me it seemed the forums were filled with similar threads, this was just one I decided to comment on.

14. Ballzilla

Ballzilla New Member

I bait peoples fishing lines ( master baiter)
    If you play that much surely you might have some legendary weapons from achievements, I do. I don't have much to spend I've bought maybe 10$ worth of pearls. But I have a great rig that usually stays around 3600- 4100 inf.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.