1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary speedy cannon perk for...?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by PeterNorth, 28 May 2018.

1. PeterNorth

PeterNorth New Member

hi guys,

Which cannon is best suited for this perk? I got it and I have a sniper/cannon leaning Bhurt talents. I do have blast epic t4 and exp cannon t3 in my bag just because I play a lot but was wondering where I should put this perk? I use fire with my cannons btw.

Any tips would be appreciated.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I would use it on ex cannon because it's harder to hit, and you can still use it with your sniper without switching the training for blast or sniper

3. PeterNorth

PeterNorth New Member

That’s a great idea. I didn’t know exp cannon talents don’t conflict w sniper. Never cared enough to notice whenever I upgraded his talents. Thanks!

4. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    No wait it conflicts with blast not ex cannon!

5. PeterNorth

PeterNorth New Member

I just checked for first time since I started playing in august 2017. Lol. So there are 4 times on Bhurt’s tech tree where exp cannon can be upgraded. Levels 21, 23, 25, and 27. At level 21, it’s the only thing you can choose.
    At level 23 - I have 5% chosen so I’d have to give that up for exp cannon 10% more damage.
    At level 25, I have 5% shooter health chosen instead of another exp cannon 10% dmg.
    At level 27, I have 10% projectile speed to all cannons chosen instead of another 10% exp cannon damage.

So it does conflict with some of the things I do and use. Will have to decide if it’s worth running exp cannon and sniper at same time. What do you think?

Fluid Bait and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  6. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    I would choose snipe + ex cannon over snipe + blast if that's what your asking?
    If you're aim is good then ex cannon is really good :p Does a lot of damage
    You might want to change the level 25 one if you plan on using ex cannon a lot, and level 27 one if you're good at aiming.

7. PeterNorth

PeterNorth New Member

I use cannon and sniper so totally no conflict currently but my cannon damage is augmented w fire perks. I suppose exp cannon can have same fire perks put on.

So question is whether sniper/cannon or sniper/exp cannon is better.

8. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    On shooter ex cannon would be better because of high burst damage. As long as you can land the shots (because cannon is easier to hit)
    I use both cannon and ex cannon on my shooter and ex cannon is more useful to me.

9. PeterNorth

PeterNorth New Member

Cool. Can exp cannon shots be fired while wave is obstructing view of unfriendly? That’s one negative of sniper and why I kept cannon

10. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    An ex cannon sits higher on the boat than sniper, so it's a little easier to hit over waves. You can test it in custom :)

11. PeterNorth

PeterNorth New Member

Nice. Really looking forward to getting it upgraded then