1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v.3.0 - “Eventful times”

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 23 May 2018.

1. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

Enjoy the new neon lights and special effects... lol

2. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

lol when im not gaming im lifting
    thx btw :p
    i can send ya more *wink*wink*

PastelPiku and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  3. Steven987651234

Steven987651234 New Member

OMG!!! There is no take into the account the star for the event for my last game and cause me cannot get the reward!!! What the hell is this stupid system!!!

4. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

Does anyone know when the new event is gonna start??? is it gonna start today or we 'll have to wait for few days??

5. Remy

Remy New Member

francais :
    Y a t'il une date prévue pour la rectification du gel du compte lorsqu'on le lance ? il est pénible de ne pas profiter de l'event pour une fois que la maj devient intéressante !!!

traduction anglais :
    Has you he a date planned for the rectification of the frost of the account there when he is thrown? It is painful not to take advantage of the vent for once that the maj becomes interesting!!!

6. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

i doubt it'll start right away, i reckon in a wk or 2 :)

7. Dobson

Dobson Member

Marketing Lead

Looks like the gear score number shown on the UI is incorrect - it could be because of server refreshing delay.
    I think that 1531 could be his gearscore with an empty mk4 boat (before he has started to put those kick ass gear on it).

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. Dobson

Dobson Member

Marketing Lead
    We saw numerous of these cases in my team - as people are switching constantly ships to optimise for low gear score high dps rigs, we guess that the server hard to
    catch up with simultaneously showing right numbers on the UI.

I saw even mk2-3 ships with ONLY weapons as items - even those setups worked in TDM as the gearscore drops surprisingly low.
    Only ship mk that does not seem to get to low level games is mk7.

9. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    TDM was fun. I wonder if the next mode will also have different rewards owo

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  10. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

PastelPiku likes this.
  11. Remy

Remy New Member

What's the use create event if the problems are not settled ...

ErnestEgret likes this.
  12. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Not every problem can be objectively fixed. Things will change slowly over time, the least we could do is appreciate exciting new content. Personally I'd like some more balancing and bugfixes as well but I also don't wanna get bored of the game so I'm liking the change.

13. Remy

Remy New Member

I spoken especially about the inaccessibility of games(sets) since certain telephone since the installation of the event

14. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Hey everyone :)

This post is for feedback regarding update 3.0 only - so will remove any other unrelated comments!

Regarding trusted sources for Battle Bay: the only sources any player should trust is official developer team statements in form of forum posts or other official announcements on Rovio official channels

#CK, Ultrah, Dobson and 7 others like this.
  15. Remy

Remy New Member

Quand es ce que le probleme sera-t-il réglé? Je peux toujours pas me connecter

16. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Personally I think the update is excellent but the speed buff when u respawn is useless for defenders on the larger maps, in 1 the battle was at other end of map and I spent nearly a minute getting to it!! Yes I know it would have been quicker to get out and push the defender but I’m lazy lol

Also the defence on defenders is getting worthless now with so many leg weapons about and the new perks make the defence on defenders even more worthless as weapons get faster and do more damage, something needs to be done instead of devs ignoring it with latest update.

17. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

@Miika @Zeus
    @all developers.

This Is the only boat not in the latest Baywatch tournament. Final 4 teams. No defender.

Even my own guild didn't this sharks involvement in tournament because of the boats liability.

This poster above I quote is showing 2 major issues now. The speed buff needs to be higher for defenders to get back into the map for deathmatch.
    Also previously noted...respawn needs to aim boat towards the enemies. Instead of always backwards.

Also. Speed buff on all cannon weapons and the massive amount of firepower on the bay. And torpedo with burn perks.

Makes the defender high H.P. useless.

This ship needs a redesign. Faster. More nimble, higher defense pts. Some aoe. Resistance.

Our community has politely suggested these solutions for 6 months.

We understand this update needed to come out first.

Well done update. Seriously fun the death match.

Now please. Lets balance the bay.

And fix Big Blue Defender boats.

Put together a council of players. Get on discord with us and let's get a United ballance.

This will make this game truly ready for E. Sports only when things are ballanced.

Much respect,

Jaws

18. No Time 2 Battle

No Time 2 Battle Active Member

I really enjoyed the Team Death Match. As a 99% fixer only player, I have needed to work on other ship upgrades (for quests) but have feared taking an MK4 ship out into the bay without much experience at my infamy level. Yes, there are customs, and I tried some but sometimes I died so quickly, I didn't get to really learn much. The respawn was perfect. I learned what worked, what to do and that my MK4 enforcer can get out of the way of torpedoes so much easier than my MK6 fixer. :) So thank you for providing this opportunity. I hope too, that the Deathmatch will come back around though I look forward to trying out other event modes.

fragglelator and YerJokinArnYer like this.
  19. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    I couldn't agree with you more.

Fluid Bait and *JAWS* like this.
  20. LundEAS

LundEAS New Member

Her post isn’t joke. I totally agree with her. Seems like i can’t propably break t5 epic teslashields anymore with t5 epic ec if someone is using epic hp perks instead. Also tesla shield user is going to get stunned if duration is too long because there’s more time to shoot the teslashield user twice. so shorter duration might even be better option. And with more hp item that was already op becomes even better. One teslashield isn’t that bad but two is.