1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Update bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Bananas, 24 May 2018.

1. James Dunn

James Dunn New Member

Research
    I am experiencing this also. Devs, please fix!

2. Mr.Safranek

Mr.Safranek Active Member

TDM replay bug...

Attached Files:

3. Capitan Defender

Capitan Defender Well-Known Member

defender's heaven fields
    When i try 2 use my screen recorder for utube...the game crashes/freezes...requesting suport!

4. Remy

Remy New Member

francais :
    Y a t'il une date prévue pour la rectification du gel du compte lorsqu'on le lance ? il est pénible de ne pas profiter de l'event pour une fois que la maj devient intéressante !!!

traduction anglais :
    Has you he a date planned for the rectification of the frost of the account there when he is thrown? It is painful not to take advantage of the vent for once that the maj becomes interesting!!!

5. TechnoTew

TechnoTew Member

On OnePlus 5T,
    Sometimes when I switch battlebay into multitask on android, when I come back to it it will just be a black screen.

Battlebay-->recent apps view-->battlebay(stuck at black screen without being to do anything, music still plays.

Attached screenshot

Attached Files:

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  6. Chandu JR

Chandu JR New Member

Is there any update from Unity on the device freezing issue in the latest update?

7. Remy

Remy New Member

Would it be possible to have an answer on the problem of freeze telephone when certain players open battle bay or it twists you fingers?! There is a big person "I have it nothing has to do" on behalf of the developer

8. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

I have the same issue on Redmi note 4, this didn't exist before the update

9. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Same here. Even when i take a call and when I return back to the game, The screen is black . Hope it gets fixed soon.

10. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    But mine start reloading the moment after i end the call.....as usual...

11. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

same on lenovo tab3 7

12. ShipCrusherCz

Last edited: 29 May 2018
  13. Mad_Bulls_007

14. ShipCrusherCz

never encountered it before, even when I was playing with torpedo, it just exploded on impact every time I fired in that direction

15. Mad_Bulls_007

Lol, I don't know. I never use torp. There's even a thread in bugs and issue. U can find more info there I believe. :rolleyes:

16. Remy

Remy New Member

Mercredi et maj dépassé. Une éventuelle information sur la résolution des bugs et notamment celui sur le gèle des téléphones qui nous empêche de jouer ? Ou c'est reporté au 15 du mois prochain ?
    Pour ma par le jeu s'ouvre et reste figé alors qu'en arrière plan je voie les message du canal public affiché en petit icône rouge ; 1, 2 etc.. Il y a du progrès a en croire ce que je voie mais toujours pas de solution définitive au problème et je vais devoir encore une fois redémarrer le téléphone !

Wednesday and Maj exceeded. Any information on the resolution of bugs including the freeze on phones that prevents us from playing? Or is it postponed until the 15th of next month?
    For my by the game opens and remains frozen while in the background I see the message of the public channel displayed in small red icon; 1, 2 etc. There is progress to believe what I see but still no definitive solution to the problem and I will have to restart the phone again!

17. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

i dont know if it’s a bug but 80% of the time after the first 10 secs of the match i will get the red disconnection symbol, get disconnected and will be prompt to reconnect. never happened to me before since the update. using ipad air and iphone SE updated ios. location dubai. LTE connection. ping 240-400 please help loosing 75% of my game coz of this :(

STARC!! and guykakin like this.
  18. guykakin

guykakin Member

Playing on blackberry keyone.. Since update screen has been freezing mid match or my controls freeze but match continues (i.e. I can't move or shoot) therefore need to force close app and restart . Happens on full and half graphics. Also keep on dcing even though have good ping. This happens on LTE or wifi.
    Likely the new update is too GPU intensive...

CK forever!

Last edited: 30 May 2018
  19. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

I will reply again here because its an irritating week for me with this disconnection every now and then. Even in my home when the net’s faster it makes no difference im still being disconnected 10-20s after the match starts. Ive read that it’s not only me experiencing this issue since the update. Urgent help on this matter would be very much appreciated.
    Ill take screenshots where the disconnection icon starts appearing though disconnection starts 10s before that (everything not working weapons not making damage, ob not activating etc.
    Ill post all the screenshots of every occurences here so you have have an idea how often it happens. Like 80% of the time. :mad: After i’ll return and im already shipwrecked!! 1DA53691-6FCC-49E6-B5D6-1815C88E5778.png

Last edited: 31 May 2018
    guykakin and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  20. Miika

Miika Game Lead

We have gotten similar reports for as long as the game has been out after every update. Our monitoring metrics however has never showed any increase in disconnects. We have looked into this phenomenon several times and it has led us to believe this is just about coincidence. So that connection issues happening around the time of updates gets attributed to the update by players instead of the connection. Unfortunately we don’t really have any avenue for investigating this further as we can’t reproduce this and the statistics don’t show any increase in disconnects either.