1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v.3.0 - “Eventful times”

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 23 May 2018.

1. Remy

Remy New Member

Bonjour;

J'ai désinstallé le jeu avant la maj et réinstaller après la maj sur mon Blackview 8000pro; et suite à cela le jeu ne veux plus s'ouvrir. Le client s'ouvre , se charge, me demande d'ajouter mon compte Google et bloque l'image sur la fenêtre Gmail ouverte et avec le téléphone. Je suis forcé de forcer le redémarrage du téléphone . Je pensais que c'était un problème de stockage donnée interne et externe. Mais meme avec une carte SD, cela ne fonctionne pas. Avez vous le même problème et avez vous une solution ?

2. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Nope.Maybe some buff to that damage thing would be nice man.:):):)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. talluri100

talluri100 New Member

Buff to dmg would be grt thats what i am saying presently epic and legendary fits r having same damage only speed increased by 3% their should be more buff

4. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

he says

Hello;

I uninstalled the game before the maj and reinstall after the maj on my Blackview 8000pro; and after that the game does not want to open anymore. The client opens, loads, asks me to add my Google Account and blocks the image on the open Gmail window and with the phone. I am forced to force the phone to restart. I thought it was a problem of internal and external storage. But even with an SD card, it does not work. Do you have the same problem and do you have a solution?

@TheAntiSnipe @Miika @Pinecone @KilledWhale @anyotherdeviforgot

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  5. luka3000

luka3000 Member

When you finally remove the inscriptions "who killed whom" in the center of the screen ?? It is impossible to play on phones !!!

PepeButtCrack likes this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Dude, cannons have an ARC. If I had the exact numbers about how long that arc is, I'd prove it to you.

I play speeder. I saw someone with a blast cannon hit me in just about the same time as an StC would hit me. Sure, a little less. But not sufficiently so. If it got any faster, blast cannons would be undodgeable.

So no. No more projectile speed. Damage, maybe, projectile speed, no.

7. TheAntiSnipe

And btw I did say that IF they travelled as fast as StC shots, it WOULD be gamebreaking

PastelPiku likes this.
  8. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    lol I wanna put that projectile speed perk on my StC and see if it's as fast as a sniper shot

9. TheAntiSnipe

Very easily m8, but idk if the arc will make a difference.

If it can make a blast shot fast enough that a nitro rudder speeder has to dodge it by drifting, I don't like my chances against a sniper cannon.

PastelPiku likes this.
  10. Plzwork4

Plzwork4 New Member

Can you guys PLEASE add a fast forward, pause, rewind option for replays?? I would watch so many more replays if I could speed thru to the actual battles. This would be very helpful for everyone I believe.

11. •| I.M.M.O |•

•| I.M.M.O |• New Member

Do we have legendary perk for Yellow, Blue and Green items?

PepeButtCrack and PastelPiku like this.
  12. tapan

tapan New Member

man every one complains in everything ...first the clayer omplaint about infamy matchup mk2 matched up with mk5...i will tell u those guys were just have been in back playing safe to increase infamy most of the times now they complain about gear score matchup... people will play what they find easy to go up and take better rewards..i was having great fun with infamy matchup ...no gear score matchup is bad people take advantage of it by applying legendary low level and preying smal fries this sucks...i get matched up with mk6 every time with my mk4 they took out me at start and i become just a spectator every match..before i was matched up with same infamy which always ended up in good game

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  13. Capitan Defender

Capitan Defender Well-Known Member

defender's heaven fields
    Well great...now when i want to record some footage....the game freezes and i have to re-open it up at least 6 times for a single video...please fix this

14. - Oskar -

- Oskar - Well-Known Member

In my opinion, in this update there is something very good in the new mode, and it is the fact of forcing players to play, and if they do not do anything they do not get anything, and if you lose in your team but you have played very well you can Win even two stars, easy one... that's excellent and it will help the players to strive in a team game. In fact you can already see how the quality of the games has improved. The negative is that the new mode pushes to use only shooter, is the best option and with which more stars are achieved. In any case, thanks for the update.

15. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

@developers

@The Grim Repair
    @Miika
    @Zeus
    When respawning. The ship always aims the wrong way from enemies. Its should automatically aim the direction of most enemies.

Or invivibilty and speed buff is worthless.

Especially in a big blue boat.

16. Hodges

Hodges Well-Known Member

Okay, so the event is over. Now what ?

17. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

Wait for the next one.. Hope so there is a next event or else this new update would be like an update for 4 days...

18. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

VIP mode :p
    (e.g. protect a pre-specified person on that team)

19. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Event's over...the fun is over lol....back to the old days lol

Fluid Bait likes this.
  20. Hodges

Hodges Well-Known Member

Sorry was pre occupied by your amazingly perfect profile pic, are they real guns. Huge, awesomeo.

Fluid Bait and R4Z0R like this.