1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Anything allowed in Death matches

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Pirate Nemo, 27 May 2018.

?

cheating is ok in Death matches

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Pirate Nemo

Pirate Nemo New Member

Many Nightmare league players are using mk1 ships with legendary weapons and playing in death matches. So they can easily win and unlock more legendary perks easily.they can kill ships so easily.since low tier ships have 1000 to 2200 hp they can easily killed by legendary weapons. Moreover death match have option fr respawing as well...
    Is this is cheating or fair play...?
    I am really sick of people saying is its okay to use low ships and reduce gear score and play. :mad::mad:
    If this is called fair play then using mk 1 ships among high tier ships like mk6 in normal matches is also fair play.
    Devs really need to answer for this... :(:(

Attached Files:

2. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

1) it's not cheating so your poll is not relevant
    2) putting strong high level weapons on a low level ship increases its gear score a lot, a nightmare player that equips their main weapons on an mk1 or mk2 does not get put into matches with other mk1 or mk2
    3) event and normal matches have a different matchmaking system, so your last argument does not hold

3. Pirate Nemo

Pirate Nemo New Member

I think u didnt see the attachment photos.. I shared with their profile and ship. I face them in match i was mk2 ...

4. Miathan

I did. Those are bad legendaries, man. Lvl 1 with 0 and 1 perk. Those are not the weapons they play nightmare league with. In other words, they did not do so well because their items are so good, some random 1000 infamy player could have made the same setup.

The real problem here is gear score based matchmaking. It's fundamentally flawed, though as long as it's only used for short events like this, I can live with it.

5. TonyStar123

TonyStar123 Active Member

If you can't beat them, join them. (Thats what I did) Its not like the gear matchmaking is going to get fixed soon.

6. Miathan

I did too, I farmed my legendary perk on an mk2 shooter. It's tricky though, you have to equip strong enough weapons to get stars with but not so strong that it makes your gear score too high.

What's Up Player likes this.
  7. TonyStar123

TonyStar123 Active Member

I know the pain. Its just lucky for higher tier ships to still have lower marks. If you don't you can't do the exploit.

8. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I tried putting my t5 Epic EC onto a mk3 Shooter, with nothing but a Turbo (just to see what would happen), and what happened is: I got matched against a bunch of mk5s, with t4 Epics. One of whom I’d already been matched against in my regular mk5 setup with all my best gear.

Just because you see an OP player make it into a low tier game, that doesn’t mean they’re getting those matches all the time.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. DarkImmortal

DarkImmortal Active Member

The funny thing is that you are MK2 shooter with 3 wepons and cannot handle a little MK1 Fixer with only one weapon and without turbo :)). Don't you think that you need to practice shooting and aiming more?? :rolleyes:

TheAntiSnipe likes this.