1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Rovio(Battle Bay) Care for there active/regular Players ?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kadir Sayyed, 27 May 2018.

?

Does Rovio(Battle Bay) Care for there active/regular Players ?

1. Yes

45.5%
  2. No

28.8%
  3. Rovio "SHOULD" Restore by mistakenly deleted Data/Weapons of an active player

56.1%
  4. Rovio "SHOULD NOT" Restore by mistakenly deleted Data/Weapons of an active player

16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Well, I've seen P2Ps get banned for tanking. Believe in the company, mate, they are just.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  2. arvind

arvind New Member

Rovio should restore the weapons as it takes almost a year for a f2p to get at this point
    Mr.perfect07

3. TheAntiSnipe

More, mate, like way more than just a year. Its a lot of effort. I've grinded through holidays, fought tilted matches, worked so hard I nearly burned out once, just to get here:
    Screenshot_2018-05-26-21-22-25-866_com.rovio.battlebay.png
    I know the work put in by f2ps.

But I also know there will be too many complaints for the devs to handle if this case succeeds

4. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

well...they could lowkey rollback and tell him to keep it on the downlow :p

5. TheAntiSnipe

Lol

R4Z0R likes this.
  6. BORN TO KILL YOU

BORN TO KILL YOU Active Member

Razor
    NO...its not hitman in disguise. I am friends with all the supporters here except 1 or 2

7. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

I don't know how true is this but here goes. I might have seen a player ( not going to mention his name) getting his account rolled back, because the player was drunk and scrapped all his items without his consciousness . And he requested Rovio for a roll back. And they did that.

I honestly don't remember properly. But I remember I read it somewhere. ( Mostly, here in forums.) Again to be certainly sure of this we need confirmation from Devs team, whether this really happened or not.

8. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

ok my apologies, got it...just got a bit sus coz never seen them around b4 :)

Last edited: 27 May 2018
  9. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

We know too well that it is possible to roll back accounts.
    I really don't see any reason why they couldn't roll this account back to just before his nephew's scrapping spree.
    Surely nobody can believe that he'd have done this on purpose for parts, but they'd be forfeited in the rollback anyway.

10. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

this will sound outrageously
    but aren't YOU responsible for your account? I doubt that your nephew unlocked your device, opened BB, the inventory and scrapped everything while you were away
    it seems possible that you either lend your device to your nephew to let him play BB or to do something else, you should think about all consequences when you do something like lendind your device to somebody (even when it's your nephew)
    it's your mistame (probably), your nephew scrapped everything, but you let him do it, I know that all your hard work, grinding and money spent on leveling up items are gone but it's still only game so I recommend you to go on because no one will or can help you

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  11. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

unpopular opinion :p

12. ShipCrusherCz

13. anilrj

anilrj New Member

atleast if you can't roll back all inventory please roll back some weapons so he can grind for new weapons and not get reported by other players

14. Kadir Sayyed

Kadir Sayyed Member

I have dual app for my kid, but by mistakenly is used my account. Anyways, I am very well aware that no can help me but Rovio can.

I really appreciate yours views and views of all the members of this forum. Am waiting for a response from Rovio team and need there suggestions on this

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  15. ShipCrusherCz

I am affraid that the only response you will recieve is something like "this is against our policy" "we can't rollback accounts" etc.
    something like this happened to me in another game, I was number 4 in the world, one of community moderators but no one helped me and I think that it's same here

16. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Ravio can. . .
    They will check his play style and previous games....they can identify it.
    He requested immediately when he found the weapons missing....

Kadir Sayyed likes this.
  17. ShipCrusherCz

you can determine whether he lost items by mistake by simply watching play style and previous games?

Kadir Sayyed likes this.
  18. Kadir Sayyed

Kadir Sayyed Member

I believe Rovio Battle Bay team and community are more better than any other game team. They always listen to there players and make changes in a game as per players wants. If you have noticed, they always try to bring something new (features) and effective one so that players don't feel bored. Am hoping for a positive response from them this time as well

19. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Yes..Some can be easily identified....
    U dont worry bro...ravio will go trough account...
    And they can judge according to their history.

Kadir Sayyed likes this.
  20. anilrj

anilrj New Member

no one can determine but in my opinion a player who is actively playing since around global launch will not scrap all his inventory just for fun and request here for roll back. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.