1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Does it worth it to scrap unused items and Choosing only one boat?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aswin, 26 May 2018.

1. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

I'm now MK5 Enforcer / Speeder player , used to play Fixer / Selfish Fixer. I'm thinking of playing one boat as it is closing to MK6 it is a good thing to focus on only one boat, so should I scrap my fixer tools and others ? Do I regret on future to do so?

What's your opening on selecting one boat and sticking to it? Or you prefer switching boats to fun?

Comment bellow , let me share my inventory

Screenshot_Battle_Bay_20180526-154220.png

These are my main gears, so should I scrap the items on right side?

I'm in a hell of a confusion , I know it's personal preferences but still I need your opinion.

~ P E A C E ~ Capt•JackSparrow

super_sonic181 likes this.
  2. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

if i were u, BEGONE healing items :)
    the parts can be used to upgrade ur reds, yellows, and blues, focus on one ship i reckon
    logically, ur resources would be more concentrated on less amounts of items, instead of upgrading lots of items once, u can upgrade one item many times now
    imo anyways :p

Aswin likes this.
  3. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Give the repair pulses to me :p

R4Z0R likes this.
  4. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

You can have it ;):D

5. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

That's what I'm thinking now :)

6. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    See i scrap for the reasons above.
    Then again, I realise that if I stopped wasting gold by buying rare items or pieces, when trying to get new items, and just bought parts, I would do well.
    The problem is I can't save my lazy ways. And if you have a rare tier 4 you don't use that gives you like 15 item pieces and 3600 rare pieces, its kinda hard not to scrap.
    Currently I debating on selling my rare tier 4 turbo for a epic tier 2. For some reason , both give the same speed increase.. Now I understand how people with tier 4 epic turbos are so much faster than I am.

My yellow items are all tier 1 epics. But I rememeber scrapping so many rare tier 4 weapons and even a tier 3 epic nitro just a few days ago. Nitro doesn't work with carro. I know its a waste of sugar if I scrapped it but sugar isn't worth more than those epic parts I would get.

Aswin likes this.
  7. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Yup, Agree

8. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Keep future metas and builds in mind. For example, I have 4 epic railguns saved because they get really good with training.

9. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

If the talents overlap between the two ships, choose one.