1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game freezes after new update

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Blast ya azZ, 24 May 2018.

1. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

Help me my game freezes after new update evem i reinstalled the game.
    My mobile device is infinix zero 5

2. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

Ok i found a temperary solution. I clear game cache from mobile settings every time before running game and it runs fine for tht round. But again have to clear cache to run again. Hope might help

3. RkrmXx

RkrmXx New Member

Same thing in Xperia XA1 Ultra
    Delete cache doesn't work
    Any other solution? :(

4. Ash_ketchum

Ash_ketchum New Member

Mine too , I have Lenovo k8 , I first uninstalled it then reinstalled , it work fine for the first time but on second attempt it again freezes the whole goddam phone

5. gor.030

gor.030 New Member

IMG_5407.PNG
    Same here iphone 6plus ios 10.2.3 :(

6. Edgars

Edgars New Member

Hello, I am having same issue. Phone juat freezes so I am not able to press any button. Have to hold power button to restart device. I have sent an email to developer as well and left comment in google play store. Any chance this will be fixed?

I am using Oukitel Mix 2 handset, Android 7.0

Thanks in advance, hope it will be resolved soon :(

7. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

Still they gonna say its the issue only with the particular mobile and the game has no issue may be they r right but I can't digest it

8. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

Yeah there is another solution first delete the app cache and then turn off and on the notification and then start the game . now u will notice that buttons r working for first few secs of loading screen, during that time minimize the game and again maximize game and game will work fine till mobile again goes to sleep. Not works in every try but will surely work in few tries

9. Edgars

Edgars New Member

But that is not a solution to do every time before loading game. On my phone there is nothing in cache(0 mb) and anyway it wont let me to press any button once game is loaded onto main screen.