1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v.3.0 - “Eventful times”

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 23 May 2018.

1. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I don't know if anyone alredy told that but the art all around the bay is so BEAUTIFUL. Those lights, shapes and colors are making my game time happier :D

@HAPPY SITHSHA, I had to steal your signature this time :D

TheAntiSnipe, Dobson and guykakin like this.
  2. SneekyNinja

SneekyNinja New Member

Cool update! Still waiting for iPhone X screen compatibility ;) <3

3. luka3000

luka3000 Member

Please do so as to show who died many times after the battle.

4. loganthegreatone

loganthegreatone New Member

DEVS... GAME IS LAGGING TOO MUCH PLEASE DO SOMETHING

guykakin likes this.
  5. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Ummm, your T5 epics are better than those T2-3 legendarys? o_O
    The whole point of matchmaking in event mode is that people with similar power play together.

6. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Deathmatch

Really cool event devs.

But...
    Fixers on only one team is a massive Advantage!

In the matches I played today in Deathmatch. Unfriends having the only fixer was a 90 percent win ration.

In VIP chat fixers are telling everyone. If in match with me don't leave spawn.

This can't be what was intended?

To have a team stay in spawn

Spawn point needs to be randomized over the entire map devs. Everywhere. Or fixers will need to be nerfed in Deathmatch.

Please balance this quickly.

@Miika @Zeus
    I have game files I have shared with grim that can show u how difficult it is to take out a fixer team camping in spawn.

Jaws

FirnenAhead likes this.
  7. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

• Am I the only one who doesn't see any difference in the protector quests ?
    • The guild fleet button still hasn't been fixed. Once we go to battle after looking for fleet in guild chat, the fleet button stops working.
    • Stars are very inconsistent in the death match, not to mention the event duration is way too little and is not possible for most of the players to achieve the last chest.

8. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

These are some improvements I wanna see in the future update possibly -
    • Fixers are very helpless in guild quests. The protector quests need to be longer and give less trophies. Please let the 50% of their heals contribute to weapon dmg quests at least, it should be totally fair for everyone
    • There should be blue and yellow item achievements too. I'm not a defender but why no love for them ?
    • Can you guys please improve the horn sound that occurs at the beginning of a battle ? The previous one was a lot better, just my thoughts
    • Improve guild rivalry matchmaking(again)

*JAWS* and Boeggla like this.
  9. Hodges

Hodges Well-Known Member

I give praise where it's due, but in this case the teamdeath match doesn't even compare to the amazing work done by dmg don on the new map and the updated colour on the old ones, they are deadset amazing.

But I am loving the new event modes.

10. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

anyone know whats up with the green lights in subzero where the submarine used to be? is it being revamped for blackops? some undercover World State operation? or N.O.I doesn't like their old prototypes being oggled at...:p

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  11. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

These are LEGENDARY perks.
    They are designed to be hard to get, and I think they have got the balance right :)

12. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

also am i correct in saying TDM doesn't affect infamy? or is it the same as ranked except with respawn and contribution towards rewards?

13. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

There will be different game modes, This is how TDM is played... people camp and go for high KDR, or damage done:damage taken in this case

14. tapan

tapan New Member

hey guys i dont know if anyone said this issue

1) if u are in fleet sometimes it dosent take u to same match .u are in different matches .faced this issue multiple times
    2)after a match if one exit to bay and other press next ...person who pressed exit to bay try to join again as other is waiting then u cant join ...it says partner is in different que
    3)if point (1) happen then u cant leave fleet even if u press leave fleet u have to restart the app and try again
    4) the process have increased after update ..battery consuption increased
    5) one of my friend is having hanging problem after the update

15. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

well i am gonna start playing again....

Ultrah and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  16. Rainbow Warrior

Wow! Are you going tri-blast? You need to make video with that :D seems cool

17. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

18. Rainbow Warrior

My guess is: the setup of the dudes with mad skills and not as much time/ money spent as the other dudes with mad skills :eek::eek::eek:

19. Golden Shooter

Golden Shooter Member

Has anyone got 3 star in 5 v 5 death match yet? Even after destroying 6 ships alone and scoring highest damage i can't get more than 2 star. Lol is it even possible to get 3 star in 5 v 5 death match?

Reorge likes this.
  20. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

God NO lol.

I'm running double blast flare, but unlike conventional enfos who sit constantly hide behind cover, I "ram" the enemy line and use my old speeder sense to figure out a "oscillation point" where I can safely hunker down and deal constant damage.

I run big shield, it's a mk5, so I have a lower gear score as well ;-)

It's REALLY not recommended

Rainbow Warrior likes this.