1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v.3.0 - “Eventful times”

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 23 May 2018.

1. ErnestEgret

ErnestEgret Active Member

Never any love for fixer... Just nerf nerf nerf

2. DominicanKnight

DominicanKnight Member

0 turbo and 2 tesla shield and an flare gun with 1600 of damage....

3. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    "Matchmaking will use your overall power level"
    Oh wait,hooray!!

4. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

As part of all the new perks, please tell me there will be repair box crit percentage ones:confused:

Fluid Bait likes this.
  5. • Poison •

• Poison • Member

Absolutely man. And you have always been one of the better defenders and I could feel your struggle.

People who say Tesla Shield is fine are people who play enforcer as their main ship, its as simple as that. Some of them also rotate between other ships (and in the process inevitably drop infamy) but ultimately use the enforcer mostly and use that exclusively to get to max infamy.

What really does shock me is that the devs prefer to hide their heads in the sand and pretend like the problem doesnt exist, rather than provide a simple balancing solution. It was the same with frost-torp before.. it took them such such such a long time to tweak it... and of course all the frost torp speeders were arguing that it was “perfectly balanced” and people need to “adjust their playstyle”. Exactly like the enforcers are saying now.

In the meantime, more and more people are quitting at the top end of the game. For good reason. Its become less about competitiveness and more about milking the users wallets.

6. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Noooooo!!!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused:

7. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

8. Paketin

Paketin New Member

nothing about fixing matchmaking and rank systeme? pfff what an "update" lmao.

9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I didn't tho, they themselves were super hyped, ask them.

But looking at the new map designs and lighting, and this event system that looks suspiciously like there's more into it, these legendary perks that are actually going to bring forth tens of new meta builds(read, blast+BT for speeder burst, oh yeah!)

I think the hype was pretty justified.

And I think the Harbormaster's Account Section(my thread lol) is gonna be crowded to full this time tomorrow;)

10. TheAntiSnipe

Look. Don't comment on frost torp as an example of a successful tweak, when, respectfully, it was a fiasco. They killed frost torp.

Also, double bubble was kinda OP, yes, but I believe, now, it's an indirect nerf to it. More HP is a huge thing for enfos at the top, meaning that they are gonna go for it. Also to capitalise on this HP, you need to shun duration altogether (the talents for health amplify the HP perks since the percentile talents apply after the addition of HP).

This means that you're going to see longer time gaps in tesla shields, since, as an enfo main, I can clearly see that people are gonna LOVE the parry effect on one shield and the duration insurance on the other.

TL;DR this perk is a blessing in disguise, other ships are gonna find bigger openings to attack. Also, enforcers are gonna be happy because damn, those perks are gonna come in handy. Win win!

11. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Lots to get exited , But no new weapon or ship ( I think I have over dreamed ).
    But obviously this may bring some new cool things to the bay!

12. BAJABLASTOISE

BAJABLASTOISE Active Member

I am most excited about the rotating event mode based on new matchmaking with an emphasis on gear score.
    As a nerd, I'm also really excited about the graphical overhaul and especially all the new sound effects!!! Won't ever wanna play the game without my V-Modas on!! IMG_20180523_223242.jpg

13. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

RIP inventory scroll bar and items sorting.

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  14. youhatemetoo

youhatemetoo Member

The only person in the first 3 pages that gets it

SlayerofSergeants and Desirè like this.
  15. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

Ive
    I've been wanting a scroll bar for so long! :(

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  16. TheAntiSnipe

Wow. TL;DRing is okay, but THIS?
    Come on, man. It was literally three posts away.

17. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

In team deathmatch, people will be throwing mines at spawn point or launch big torpedo. It will be very much annoying for them. Xd.
    I have a question. Does going back to ur own spawn point will heal u.? Unlike other moba games. Just saying.

18. TheAntiSnipe

When respawning, you're invunerable, as Miika said before

YerJokinArnYer likes this.
  19. ErnestEgret

ErnestEgret Active Member

Yes, but if unfriends yellow boats come in and surround the areas with mines, if you can't get out before invulnerability wears off... You could get in strife

20. TheAntiSnipe

Guess we'll all have to find out the hard way xD. But even I think speeders in general are gonna dominate.