1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Just saw the impossible

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Netsa, 13 Jun 2017.

1. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Was too lazy to get a screenshot of it, but I actually just saw a team with one of each class on it. It was like seeing a double rainbow. It was so magical...

Then the Fixer suicided at the start of the game.

2. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

3. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Wow. Just WOW, as in WOW!!!!!!!

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Awsum! This is as close as I've come to that Screenshot_2017-06-06-15-47-46.png Still two fixers tho;-)

5. Xilly

Xilly Member

Had a match like that 2 days ago. It was beautiful. I mean, both my team and the enemy team players knew what we were doing. Trying to attack the same target, getting healed at perfect moments and the speeders' and enforcers' using their swiftness to go in and out for attacks. Match ended in a draw cause we all were circling around and attacking while taking cover and healing up. We would have lost though cause our speeder was very low on hp and would have died in 1 shot and was quiet far from the healer. Luckily he used his speed to get away and hid somewhere (match had like 15secs remaining) and the other speeder didnt leave the pack to hunt him down.

Overall a very nice match.

6. TheAntiSnipe

Beautiful! Was it in destruct 9?

7. Xilly

Xilly Member

I'm not too familiar with the names. But it was the fire/reddish map with lots of obstacles.

8. TheAntiSnipe

Crash n burn for sure