1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

That is mine

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kurd1stan., 19 May 2018.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

He just deleted five messages, what's up with that?

I can still read them:p

2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    How about a 1 second nerf :p

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. Nam_Nam

Nam_Nam Active Member

I just had a battle with a really good speeder miner (props to him for running such a difficult setup) and he absolutely infested the area behind the foundry wall (ya know, helicopter and wall area). What did we do?

I spammed “follow me!” And “capture!” and moved out of the mine field. After that, we had a way better angle of the enemy and destroyed (but the speeder ran for the draw, my guildmate lagged and missed an easy finishing shot)

Either way, the team moving completely changed the battle

4. Fiorell

Fiorell Active Member

Most people don't get that mine damage is totally random damage. You don't know which target the damage will get. Most of the time, the damage mines do is absolutely worthless.
    I prefer to have a weapon at hand which is able to finish an important target off when the time is right.
    On the other hand, having an enemy team with multiple mine spammers can get your team into trouble, especially if you access the situaton too late. However, sometimes, there is also an obvious solution: If you have multiple ships unable to move because of mine fields, the ship with the most health could 'take it for the team'. Most of the time there is a way through mine fields which only causes to pop up one of the mines. This "sacrifice" is especially a good idea when you have a fixer behind your back. This is also a nice surprise for the unfriendlies. Unfortunately many players will not do that, because they evade damage to their ship at all costs.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

selfish fixer is realy usefull in this situation, he has high hp so he will survive it and he can quickly regen the lost hp without possibility of missing bolt, box etc.

Nam_Nam, Hokuse and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  6. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I think either a new blue item that is specifically mine armor or a mine damage reducing perk for existing shields would be a nice way to give some protection to boats that want it without outright nerfing mines. Anyone wanting the mine protection would have to give up something else - so overall balance should be good.

It might create a new niche player for mine clearing.

ShipCrusherCz and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. Nam_Nam

Nam_Nam Active Member

Miku da yo? I summonth thee to clear this minefield

A55A51N likes this.
  8. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

what he is trying to explain and what you @guys are saying are completely different , no one got the point , understand what iam saying .

If you know what i mean Don't speak at all :mad:

Last edited: 22 May 2018
  9. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

I understand you, but that's what is mine supposed to do, block way for relatively long time and if you go through you get high damage and you might die
    tips: yellow ships are fast enough to go and find another way so they can attack enemy from their back, when you have defender try to tell him that he can go through and clear way for the team (if he has high hp and fixer behind his a$$ so he will regen his hp quickly), selfish fixer with high hp should go through if they have two duct tapes or one and pulse because they will regen quickly and they are able to fire back at the enemies, high shooters might go through but they might do better when they wait for mines to explode while they attack enemy with long range weapons