1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Team work

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Chumleetm, 13 Jun 2017.

1. Chumleetm

Chumleetm Member

This is what it takes to get a win when I'm on the standard infamy drop.
    Screenshot_20170613-075202.png

2. Chumleetm

Chumleetm Member

Screenshot_20170613-100022.png
    Another one...notice how the fixer got second in damage lol

3. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

sometimes, teammates can get caught off guard. sometimes they miss shots. sometimes their weapons aren't powerful enough. bottom line, it's a team game.
    Everyone wins and loses together.
    Maybe someone died that dealt no damage so that it'd give you a chance to focus on them and take them all out.
    things happen for a reason most of the time. :)
    good job though!!!

4. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

What's the point of this?

5. Chumleetm

Chumleetm Member

Just tired of dropping 400-500 infamy points when I'm playing well. Makes me think the game is rigged to get me to buy crates.

6. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Im not intentionally trying to flame but...

Have you considered the possibility you arent as good as you thought you were, and / or were carried those otther games?

There is a saying in football (soccer for the non brits)... "the league doesnt lie". And its almost always true..

7. Chumleetm

Chumleetm Member

That was my first thought, but this is the 4th time it's happened. I work all week to rise up, get close to 900, then sink like a stone in a 2 day period. Just losing everything, maybe my tinfoil hat is to tight. I know I'm not that great but I'm decent.

8. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

The infamy doesn't either. I didn't believe this statement until I began to truly level up my ships and equipment...
    But your infamy is a pretty decent reflection of your skill, gear, and crew training...
    If you drop 400-500 infamy...there's a pretty good reason why...
    You truly shouldn't drop more than 200 infamy from your plateau point...