1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ridiculous Crew Levelling

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by HELLRAZOR, 16 May 2018.

1. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

Running into this problem of upgrading crew & needing to be a certain level to do so as it doesn't make sense while having a sugar shortage storage. I don't want to be a healer, so why is this my only option to help me get to a higher level while wasting resources or spend money ?
    Screenshot_2018-05-16-12-18-26.png Storage capacity only 250000 while training costs 267500 & more for the rest.
    Screenshot_2018-05-16-12-23-11.png ButtHurts would be a better choice & at 150000 would be acceptable but untouchable ?
    Screenshot_2018-05-12-12-44-26.png Who Want's to spend AU$70.99 on a matching item, the whole RNG concept is Bullchit if u ask me. It knows what i need as it's trying to get me to buy it to evolve this item, but won't combine this item when i do, but gives me something i don't want.

Rokstrmahesh likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You know you can overflow sugar right?

3. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

Only a little, but that's not the point here.

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

It is tho. Overflow is an intended feature that exists for the purpose of powerlevelling, and I've overflowed up to 145-147k sugar at a time, so yeah it's a big factor.

5. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I never have enough sugar to overflow :p

6. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Overflowing is the key, i got all my t5 evo talents unlocked by overflowing my storage.

7. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I remember the same thing happening to me. All my crew were either greyed out, or over my limit.

You’ve just gotta upgrade whatever for a bit, and get your captain level up. Felix might not seem that important now, but they all have useful stuff in their trees. You’ll be glad of him later when you want to run a bandage.

8. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    Yep, I'm going to overflow so I can max Blastain.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Sinklair is the bandage. Feilx is fairly useless for a non-Fixer. Fixers have it easy, one main tree to focus on and a couple secondary trees! The rest of the boats have many more trees to deal with.

Spinners71 and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  10. ViscountSniffit

I thought Bandage counted as a repairing item, like it does for perks? I could be wrong.

11. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

You are right. Felix helps with the bandage repair count. It has perks for repairing items including bandages.

If you run a rare bandage these perks are dead useful.

Screenshot_20180516-112051.png

And there are 2 more +5% repair perks that I have already activated so not useless at all.

12. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Feelix has hp boost too.. The only useless talent tree for me as a speeder is mortimer.

13. Harsh Gupta Hulk

Harsh Gupta Hulk Active Member

Exactly, It helps a lot fro non fixer to train Felix although it may be a minor boosts, And for the fixer its not that they have less crew to train
    AS a Fixer
    For Red Slot - You have to train one weapon crew lets say Bhurt and for MK6+ It could be two weapon crew
    For Green Slots - Obviously Felix:D:D:D Not to forget Buzzkill A crew who have talents to increase the speed and health of a fixer that too not st earlier levels but at 12,21,24 which can be frustrating:mad::mad::mad:.
    For Yellow slots - now here the choice depends but one can say that you gotta have Swift train for the speed and one other as per your yellow items if over boost (then only swift but still)
    For Blue slots - It needs to be Two crew at least bandage and shield means Sinklair and Brock
    So thats total of 7-8 crew to be trained :eek::eek::eek:
    Now for a Defender Two weapon crew Bhurt obviously and the Other as you like If Sinklair it will overlap with one blue item bandage, Brock and Blastian will be obvious and Tada!! Your Main defender crew is ready.
    So if we take minimum it would be 5-6 crew for Defender:oops::oops::oops:,I guess same can be with the shooters also.
    So we can see if we talk about minimum crew I don't think fixer has it easy going, I find Enforcers have to deal with a lot of crews because apart from felix (hp boost obviously)
    its like they almost need everything crew for there setup:mad::mad::mad:.
    and those Hit points increase talents in felix do help.
    Although I see the thread started by a newbie I guess who doesn't know much about the overflow of sugar, but lets talk about crew training haha.:):):)

Last edited: 16 May 2018
    StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  14. ViscountSniffit

Mortimer as area damage boosts, that buff ExCannon and Torps, which is good for many Speeders.

Rainbow Warrior and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  15. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    Lol, wait until they are 2,000,000 sugar and 6+ days

16. Harsh Gupta Hulk

Don't scare him from now:eek::eek::eek:, I am currently having a 6 day training crew haha:oops::oops::oops:

17. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    BuzzKill gives nice fixer speed and HP boost too :)

18. Harsh Gupta Hulk

Ohh My My:eek::eek::eek:, Slip of mind:p:p:p, Seriously,Was in mind whole time before writing and due to breaking of details as slot I forgot to mention it:D:D:D, I will edit it right away :cool::cool::cool:
    Yes Buzzkill is so important for Fixer With health and speed coming (although more from later stages) from it one can chose for stun removal from Felix instead of health which I guess is a different and amazing set of skills to have for a fixer.
    It has been edited the Above post:):):)

TheFixer27 likes this.
  19. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Yeah I know that but I am past ex cannon or torpedo. That's why Mortimer is useless for me.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  20. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

The biggest problem, IMO, is the restriction on maximize different items. I'd like to use napalm on my shooter and my fixer but I'd have to choose flare gun because of my enforcer and speeder

Harsh Gupta Hulk likes this.