1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else ever feel this frustrated...?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by rlxgenerate, 12 Jun 2017.

1. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Screenshot_20170612-154139.png I'll just post the picture and leave it at that...

Moocher44 likes this.
  2. mprovie

mprovie New Member

Looks like they took our your fixer and you didn't take out theirs. Damage alone does not tell the story.

3. Scrublordmasternub

Scrublordmasternub New Member

Electrician⚡
    Everyone on the game says kill the fixer.. Which is logical. But i prefer killing a damage role ship first. Then focus the fixer but then there's fixers like me lool Screenshot_2017-06-12-04-49-44.png

4. David Bonaparte

David Bonaparte Active Member

Ouch. :(

5. rlxgenerate

I get that. Fixers are vital but come on! Feel like atlas with the world that will never get to the top of the hill.

6. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Yo what weapon are using to get the kind of damage? props

7. Scrublordmasternub

Scrublordmasternub New Member

Electrician⚡
    Leg stadard mortar :|

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Dude, thats savage! Doing all that damage... I prefer to treat fixer setups like a herd: Target the stragglers with concentrated fire. The healer will eventually make a mistake. Then isolate and destroy him/her. Im in the 900s tho:)

Nikkie! likes this.
  9. rlxgenerate

That's very strategic...when it works.
    Problem you may face is that if the fixer gets there and heals the straggler, now he's healing up and doesn't die. It's a smart play. But focusing on a fixer isn't easy. I don't run mortars so I can't pick them off if they hide. I have to rely on my torps to get the job done. Works most of the time.

Nikkie! likes this.
  10. TheAntiSnipe

If you have a team that can focus fire, no straggler stands a chance. Of course, this is rarely the case. I am a speeder, so I have the moblilty to keep hitting, which helps in these situations. Often, I mark the straggler and orbit them, firing continuously, and letting the fixer have it at the same time. If they are too busy with teammates, they can't help stragglers lol

Nikkie! likes this.
  11. rlxgenerate

I don't run a speeder. I need to learn to use it. Every time I run it i either don't scount well or I'm not able to dodge shots. I'm sticking to what I know and I'll practice speeder later.

12. TheAntiSnipe

If you are abovr 1.5k, you cannot do it without losing loads and loads of infamY. The time is at the 900s. Learn all ships and weapons. Master them. Never be a one trick guy. Trust me. Lol

Nikkie! and Raunak like this.
  13. TheAntiSnipe

ALSo, speeders are pretty optional, stick to enforcers for now

Nikkie! likes this.
  14. rlxgenerate

I'm effective w/ shooter, fixer, defender, and enforcer...just don't seem to get the concept of the speeder. I mean, sure, i can use it...but knowing angles and effectively using speed offensively just isn't my style of play...

15. TheAntiSnipe

Basically, the speeder is all about running like hell and hoping the other side doesn't get a hit in. It is pretty useless till mk5, after which it becomes the best ship in the game, as far as I can see. So you aren't missing that much, except speeders are fun to drive with epic turbos

Nikkie! likes this.
  16. Winkleberry5

Winkleberry5 Active Member

IMG_0586.PNG MK1 Fixer in NightMare League, still won the match but it was basically 4vs5 since he died within first 30 seconds lol

Nikkie! likes this.
  17. TheAntiSnipe

I dont think that counts. Lol

18. Joe Chen

Joe Chen New Member

he was doing a mission...obviously.